Sign in to follow this  
kelty_par

Team v Hamilton

27 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Lol too many to remember

Just get whoever comes in and tell them to defend….. keep high up the pitch. Keep all play in the other teams half..

Fon Williams

McDonald, Donaldson, New CB (hopefully, if not breen), Martin

Dow, Dorrans Lawless

Wighton

Todorov McCann

Was chatting to a mate last night and I think we are of the opinion it's time to by pass the midfield and **** it long up the park in the hope it works😂

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Fon Williams

Dow, Dorrans Lawless

Wighton

Todorov McCann

Was chatting to a mate last night and I think we are of the opinion it's time to by pass the midfield and **** it long up the park in the hope it works😂

Long baw, hardly inspiring but we've got to try something. 

Worries me that yogi won’t even change it much. We got pumped from Arbroath and he only made like 2 changes, one of which he has no choice cause of Dorrans. He seems too stubborn to drop players who clearly aren’t good enough 

16 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

Fon Williams

Dow, Dorrans Lawless

Wighton

Todorov McCann

I don't necessarily disagree but the crucial part of that is then pressing it high, getting them turning, and hitting them on their first touch and winning some second balls. Only problem with that being that our biggest problem just now is we don't play with any sort of tempo, we don't press high, and we back off in favour of holding a defensive shape - Which they then fail to do.

• Upvote 2

We seem to want to both play out from the back and also hit mccann with high balls,  I don't know how we expect both to work,  they require a completely different role from the midfeild. 

18 hours ago, Digs said:

I don't necessarily disagree but the crucial part of that is then pressing it high, getting them turning, and hitting them on their first touch and winning some second balls. Only problem with that being that our biggest problem just now is we don't play with any sort of tempo, we don't press high, and we back off in favour of holding a defensive shape - Which they then fail to do.

I'm fine with that tbh, its about time we got in other teams faces. If we start doing that when crowds are back hopefully the fans will get behind the team and give us more of an edge. Sitting back and waiting for us to be dicked isn't working so we might as well try it. If it doesnt work it doesn't work

I'm fairly sure Yogi said after the Morton game that the team needs to be playing in the opponent's half more? I'm not sure if that meant he was going to compromise his principles and knock it long?

I've got mine - faither has failed a fitness test & won't make it so will have to make do with my match updates.....COYP

59 minutes ago, Superally said:

FFS forgot and its sold out!

Keep an eye on the ticket site,my mate just got two tickets 10 minutes ago after someone had cancelled.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rosythpar said:

Keep an eye on the ticket site,my mate just got two tickets 10 minutes ago after someone had cancelled.

Yep, I've just bought one.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rosythpar said:

Cheers Rosyth Par despite it being sold out I have just got one 😄