Sign in to follow this  
Rengade Master

Threat to supporters in stadia.

It clearly has absolutely nothing to do with a football game. Given the utter disdain the SNP has for football fans in general the mere suggestion that this has been timed for a football is match is beyond absurd. 

1 hour ago, Raymie said:

Get the popcorn ready for PMQs with Boris today

Lol Raymie I think the bigger question is will find his way out of the fridge and turn up after a day of rehearsing or send a minion. 

7 minutes ago, 1950Par said:

That is quite a read Piracy most of to could apply to Our Leaders 

I'm not anti-vax and have complied with all Goverment requests in relation to the Covid pandemic, but questions really need to be both asked and answered. I felt this article gave an alternative viewpoint. Sturgeon latest decisions haven't made a lot of sense. It smacks of reactionary decision making with an element of politicking. 

• Upvote 1

It’s a common misconception that those that are unvaccinated are simply ‘anti-vax’ but it’s not true so you shouldn’t feel like you have to state you’re not anti vax my friend.

Don't get me wrong you’ll still have the nutters and their 5G etc theories although one of their theories was the passport chip that they got ridiculed for but sure I read somewhere it was being developed.

Think there are a lot of people now fed up and feel like they’ve been taken for a ride.
They were told they’d get freedoms back, they aren’t that much better off than I am. They were told vaccines prevent transmission which was over-egged.
Benefits of wearing masks has always been debated given the type most use. Government flouting rules all whilst encouraging everyone to take their boosters and that is what is going to classify as fully vaccinated now.

Omicron was made initially to be of major concern yet looks like it’s essentially as bad as a cold.

They are beginning to lose people now which gives me hope there is light at the end of the tunnel with this.

As for the football, why not just lift the restrictions now, why a Monday ‘because it’s the start of a week’ if they can make the decision now it should be effective immediately and for those that can adapt quickly to cater then they have the ability to go for it. It’s easy to say let’s start on a Monday but even just a day of restrictions can have significant impacts.

There shouldn’t be restrictions this Saturday but believe some clubs are challenging at the moment.

Yes Berry, I believe a formal request to lift the restrictions in all stadia has been made to SG to allow crowds to be allowed in on Saturday.

The argument is well founded on how can 2000 in EEP on Saturday be any worse than 60.000 in Celtic park on Monday evening.

• Upvote 2