Sign in to follow this  
1950Par

Amazon Prime

I have prime anyway Keyser - no sky or bt here - so is a rare chance for me to see what all the fuss is about 

Might start watching the Man U v Arsenal game 

3 minutes ago, 1950Par said:

I have prime anyway Keyser - no sky or bt here - so is a rare chance for me to see what all the fuss is about 

Might start watching the Man U v Arsenal game 

I’ve got both Sky and BT but tend to just watch Scottish games and the occasional CL/French/Italian game. 

Was some great battles between the sides in the Fergie Wenger days. Both sides equally poor now. Hopefully you get a decent spectacle though. 

19 minutes ago, Superally said:

I watched the recent Scotland Ruby games and the coverage was pretty decent

I did as well S'ally much better than when STV were doing some of the home international games 

• Upvote 1

I appreciate it is absolutely a first world problem. 

But I find it annoying that it's not live, Flash scores etc will fire you through updates about goals before you've seen them. 

Apart from Pars games, I watch no Scottish football because it is so poor. The English premiership is second to none, most games are attacking football and how it should be played. I am lucky to have both Sky and BT to watch it on.

1 hour ago, Andycarp said:

The English premiership is second to none, most games are attacking football and how it should be played.

C’mon now. Second to none at marketing a very average product maybe. 

Watched Everton v Liverpool last night and Everton look like they could be dragged into relegation contenders .. Mo Salah is different class and Sadio Mane is stealing a wage .. Man U v Arsenal tonight 

Edited by 1950Par
spelling