Sign in to follow this  
Piracy

New Protest

9 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

See if I was Ross and got spat on etc after all I had done I would stick 2 fingers up to the club and walk…. I’m sure he and certain directors put money in to keep the club going on a short term basis and I bet they won’t see a penny back.

Absolute disgusting behaviour and I’m sure someone will be named and shamed for this as surely there will be some cctv etc…. 

He lost a considerable 6 figure sum back just before admin. Its part of what triggered the take over from Masterton. He's invested further since, along with others to keep the club going. He won't want it back. 

As for walking away after what's happened, none of us would blame him. 

I'd harbour a bet that they might already know who done some of this. It's easy to catch people nowadays. 

14 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

See if I was Ross and got spat on etc after all I had done I would stick 2 fingers up to the club and walk…. I’m sure he and certain directors put money in to keep the club going on a short term basis and I bet they won’t see a penny back.

Absolute disgusting behaviour and I’m sure someone will be named and shamed for this as surely there will be some cctv etc…. 

I don’t think I would have shown restraint. Anyone doing that would be getting their puss punched. Absolute vermin

• Upvote 2

Makes you wonder about people. Remember John Potter getting verbal abuse also in the past,  outside a football ground. Hope they find out who did this and they get slapped about.

• Upvote 3

John got it dropping his kid off at nursery. If you're that wound up by events at your football club first thing on a weekday morning, you should be sourcing therapy.

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Makes you wonder about people. Remember John Potter getting verbal abuse also in the past,  outside a football ground. Hope they find out who did this and they get slapped about.

Well whoever they are have stirred up a whole lot of anger. 

When I was playing u18’s I got spat on in the face by a wee tink from Kirkcaldy YMCA…. Ref stopped the game and i lost it… ended up with a 14 game ban but chasing the wee roaster and catching him was worth it…
Spitting on someone is the lowest of the low and imo should be a jail sentence. 
If I was Ross and I’m sure his family will be having a talk to him….. just step away and enjoy your life… he has done great and time to just be a supporter now.

Iv read it could be Braisby if RM steps down but is this a bad move? As I don’t know much about the directors etc?

6 hours ago, SRBpar said:

Has anything been said about him leaving or people ITK that he is actually stepping down?

I have only meet billy braisby when I down the Mary Leishman walks and thought him and his sons were spot on with me my brother and mum. That’s not to say other people haven’t had bad run ins or story’s about him.

I cancelled my lifeline after reading the other thread as I’m sure the previous chairman that left was in the walks and he was a roaster of the highest order.

is it not possible to have a fan representative on the board, and are subsequently able to cast there vote when it comes to making important decisions regarding the club going forward.

It’s horrible being a fan just now and don’t usually pay much attention to the behind the scenes stuff but as I get older it’s obvious that has a massive impact on the pitch. 

Piracy had a good suggestion at the meeting with our German owners,Ross and drew that maybe be a good idea to have a female representative on the board. Maybe someone like Josephine Chesby who is on the PST board atm could be ideal for the role if she wanted it. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Roy Barry Fan Club said:

Happened to me Secure Par over 50 years ago. Like you I lost it. My right thumb still aches in cold weather but I don't regret it a bit...

Yep lost it and don’t regret my games ban… funnily enough my left hand knuckle has never been the same lol absolutely disgusting and there was 2mins on the pitch like a UFC ring … spitting on anyone is the lowest of the low and now should be put in jail for 3 months. 
If I was RM put out a statement and get out of the club… spend time with family and look back like a proud man to what he has achieved. 

• Upvote 2

I was putting a guy I knew in a taxi in Chalmers Street years ago. He was blootered and being a duck. Once he was in the back seat, he spat on me. 

I hauled him back out the taxi and knocked him clean out. 

He came into the Old Inn the next day with one eye shut looking to apologise. 

Sometime later I saved him from an attempted suicide. He was a complex man. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1