Sign in to follow this  
Piracy

New Protest

2 minutes ago, InsidePar said:

it's on here, facebook and twitter so someone is not listening to that

correct, i'm just giving context to Piracys reply he wasnt telling people not to discuss it.  I agree it should be in the public domain along with other stuff and folk have decided its in the better interests to make it known by the look of things.

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

It was on Facebook this morning apparently. Not really sure what difference it makes discussing it on here with that being the case 

Aye okay again. Noo all shut up and get on with commenting 

6 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

correct, i'm just giving context to Piracys reply he wasnt telling people not to discuss it.  I agree it should be in the public domain along with other stuff and folk have decided its in the better interests to make it known by the look of things.

Yeah correct but just maybe those involved didn't want it out. Too late now though. 

It's a ****e state of affairs. 

• Upvote 1

One of few positives around this whole sordid affair is the level and tone of debate on this forum - its a real breath of fresh air compared to others - well played to the folks who run and administer this site 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, DougieDave said:

One of few positives around this whole sordid affair is the level and tone of debate on this forum - its a real breath of fresh air compared to others - well played to the folks who run and administer this site 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Try to allow debate.

Folk always need to think about personal levels of responsibility though regarding about what they post. Especially as things get heated. 

On this present situation I've been raging last couple of days about the treatment of a decent man. I've done my best to keep it civil, again thinking about personal responsibility. What I will say, whoever took part in the abuse etc is not a Pars fan or right in the head, and I'll leave it there. 

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, DougieDave said:

Suck up

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DougieDave said:

No, you can't have any money. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Suck up

😂😂

He's still ma neebur 

2 minutes ago, DougieDave said:

I’ve already given all my dinner money to the jannie - you two can ram it…..

The jannie is a bucket of sawdust carrying bully 

• Upvote 1

There seems to be a distinct lack of integrity at the club now. Whilst gossip is power people within should respect the wishes of an individual if he does not want it discussed out with EEP.

• Upvote 3

I really hope that Ross doesn't walk away, mainly because from everything I've seen he's a good man with the clubs best interests at heart. We all make mistakes and he has said as much before.
If he does walk away the cretins involved in publicly abusing board members, spitting and what is criminal damage at the very least will see it as a "victory" and feel vindicated... 

• Upvote 1

See if I was Ross and got spat on etc after all I had done I would stick 2 fingers up to the club and walk…. I’m sure he and certain directors put money in to keep the club going on a short term basis and I bet they won’t see a penny back.

Absolute disgusting behaviour and I’m sure someone will be named and shamed for this as surely there will be some cctv etc…. 

Spitting is being treated very seriously by the police and PF during Covid-19 .... someone could well be in for a nasty shock if police catch up with them.

• Upvote 1