Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Right guys can anyone explain who own what at DAFC now.

Does our German friends rule the club now and Ross is chairman running day to day operations?

How does our board have any sayings in what goes on at the club… do they still own a part?

Who owns EEP now?

This is where I find myself loosing more and more interest every week with the club as a whole…. Everything seems to be a secret and for a decent sized club us as fans get told nothing🤷🏻‍♂️ 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunfermline Fussball GMBH are the majority shareholders with about 75% of the clubs shares. The current board remains in place as minority shareholders with the the new owners joining the board.

EEP, I believe from memory, is coming back under control of the football club (if it hasn't already).

All of this info has been public for months now, and there have been several videos and articles on it on the various socials. I'm not sure how anyone can say things aren't transparent in regards to what you've asked to be fair mate.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The germans own 75% and pars United own the other 25%. The germans have the option to buy the stadium and if they sell the stadium,Ross mcarthur and 7 other businessmen have first option to buy it back.

The germans wanted Ross to stay on as chairman at the moment.

The germans have 3 out of the 4 on the board- Teller,Meggle and Keretic.

I think we are still paying rent for the stadium at the moment,might be wrong though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

The germans own 75% and pars United own the other 25%.

Pars United do not quite own  all the remaining 25%  of shares in DAFC Ltd.  I and maybe 100+ others own a small percentage. These shares could have been compulsorily purchased by PU but they chose not to.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers for the info…. I just really wanted to know what position the club is in nowadays with owners/shareholders etc.

Digs I know the info is out there but tbh I should have tried harder at school so that’s why Iv asked on here😅

The problem I have now is….

nothing about PG but he was on the news last night…. Was it him that set that interview up?

Any info from the board regarding our new training facilities and academy set up?

Someone higer up needs to come out and speak about the dire situation of the club at the moment…… unless there is a more sinister move going on like trying to sell EEP….. that’s only my view but I said this months ago…. these German guys aren’t loaded with money so will look at all avenues of getting the £££ back quick then put more money in..

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

Cheers for the info…. I just really wanted to know what position the club is in nowadays with owners/shareholders etc.

Digs I know the info is out there but tbh I should have tried harder at school so that’s why Iv asked on here😅

The problem I have now is….

nothing about PG but he was on the news last night…. Was it him that set that interview up?

Any info from the board regarding our new training facilities and academy set up?

Someone higer up needs to come out and speak about the dire situation of the club at the moment…… unless there is a more sinister move going on like trying to sell EEP….. that’s only my view but I said this months ago…. these German guys aren’t loaded with money so will look at all avenues of getting the £££ back quick then put more money in..

 it was the normal weekly press conference....

Edited by gjs93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Secure Par said:

 

Any info from the board regarding our new training facilities and academy set up?

No info from the board yet but from what I am led to believe it could be signed and sealed this month. The germans putting in 700k and rosyth 300k. The plan is to have two pitches at the bottom, a stand on the hill and 7a side pitches at the top. The building will be getting kept and the skittle room turned in to new changing rooms.

The directors were down at the civil last week with Bob purvis and a lot of hatrick Bruce Van's looking inside the building.

If it all goes to plan,work will begin early next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s excellent news Rosythpar..

As long as they bring in their own youth academy coaches and don’t take on any from the current set up at Fife Elite imo. Need a fresh start at our young academy level.

Edited by Secure Par

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Secure Par said:

This is where I find myself loosing more and more interest every week with the club as a whole…. Everything seems to be a secret and for a decent sized club us as fans get told nothing🤷🏻‍♂️ 
 

 

 

51 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

Digs I know the info is out there but tbh I should have tried harder at school so that’s why Iv asked on here😅

 

Anyone else baffled by this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plus I’m a bit not understanding on how PG could be in the Scottish news on how **** he is doing plus call Dom Thomas out on not trying hard enough…. Surely our board would see this and imo it’s an embarrassment to our club that PG has come out to say this? 
 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looking into our German friends background and they tried this move with a European team before…St Pauli?

there is imo a big agenda.🤷🏻‍♂️

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Secure Par said:

Just looking into our German friends background and they tried this move with a European team before…St Pauli?

there is imo a big agenda.🤷🏻‍♂️

I personally dont think they have a big agenda,they have plans to try and make the club better.

Gundermann was offered to buy a club in Portugal on his own a few years ago and then keretic introduced the four guys to one another.

They have looked at clubs in Germany,Portugal,Denmark and Austria. They have connections with st pauli but they could never be majority shareholders of a club in Germany.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the Pars Supporters Trust was supposed to hold a guaranteed minimum 25% of shares, to prevent us being taken over by one controlling party? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A guaranteed 25% isn't a way of stopping someone taking over 75% and therefore a controlling interest 

 

However, when the club came out of administration they did limit what partons(individual fans) could own so no one had a controlling interest  and the PST would have the biggest shareholding out of everyone. That's no longer the case with the investors now having a controlling stake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×