Sign in to follow this  
worldwiderab

New Manager

18 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Can we not give PG till Monday morning to clear his desk first ? 😆

I'd pay for a taxi out ma pension fund fir him to f*ck off as of today

• Upvote 1

I just can’t see them getting rid of PG yet, he’ll be in the dug out on Saturday I think. However,  if he is given his marching orders then I hope to god Shields isn’t in place next...

9 hours ago, Piracy said:

I'd pay for a taxi out ma pension fund fir him to f*ck off as of today

Hell I'd start a crowd funder to pay off his contract. I'm hoping to god he only had one year....

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Mikey Leonard said:

That wouldnae make a dent in that pot !

I know, I'm actually known as Lord Comrie now

Even if Grant was punted I'm having difficulty thinking who could come in as a replacement. In some ways it was much the same situation when Craw left with no obvious candidates. I'm not a fan of thinking just because they have had a previous link to the Pars they are better than anyone else, but I don't see anyone out there who could unite the fans. Strangely I don't see many suggestions either. It's OK wanting Grant out but who comes in may be a bigger problem   

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Superally said:

Even if Grant was punted I'm having difficulty thinking who could come in as a replacement. In some ways it was much the same situation when Craw left with no obvious candidates. I'm not a fan of thinking just because they have had a previous link to the Pars they are better than anyone else, but I don't see anyone out there who could unite the fans. Strangely I don't see many suggestions either. It's OK wanting Grant out but who comes in may be a bigger problem   

ABG

1 hour ago, Superally said:

There are candidates out there. Over 80 applicants as Grant got the job in front of them all. That suggests there's a few interested people.

One candidate was Dick Campbell. I'd take him right now over that confidence trickster Grant.

The Board should initiate a professional recruitment drive. One that look at candidates properly, one that considers applicants. Not just dismiss them en-masse for someone who talks a good job. The Board have f*cked up here, it's their fault and they have to fix it. The fans are unanimous as far as I can see. There's just no way I can see of him redeeming himself now. Yesterday was his last chane.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Piracy said:

One candidate was Dick Campbell. I'd take him right now over that confidence trickster Grant.

I believe a certain board member claimed that Dick Campbell will never return to Dunfermline while he still remains on the board. I would take him in a heart beat but it doesn’t look likely. 

Just now, Keyser Soze said:

I believe a certain board member claimed that Dick Campbell will never return to Dunfermline while he still remains on the board. I would take him in a heart beat but it doesn’t look likely. 

Yes i heard that aswell,vice chairman by any chance?

Petrie is the only one that might be given more than a few weeks by the majority of folk but thats only because of the name.

sacking Grant is the easy decision but after that? the owners are trying to plan for 2-3 years down the line and more but its pointless when clubs are 2-3 games from crisis point nowadays. 

we are in a mess and there is no quick fix if there is even a fix for it.

• Upvote 1