Sign in to follow this  
Deutsche Par

Boycott until Grant's gone?

26 minutes ago, Berry said:

This was the easiest start to a fixture list for us as well, not even got to the hard games yet.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I'm kinda hoping we up our game being underdogs now but honestly I think it's more likely they will punish us more with the defence we have.

1 hour ago, Adam Warlock said:

Do I need to say it ???????

Punch his pus mate, jist dae it 

• Like 1

"Mr Grant, Mr Warlock will see you now." 

"Mr Dorrans, he'll be with you shortly...." 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Mr Mac said:

"Mr Grant, Mr Warlock will see you now." 

"Mr Dorrans, he'll be with you shortly...." 

😅 double punch to the puss!

Now make both of your ways along Halbeath Rd to the motorway and drive never to be seen again!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

they have to change it now but i wouldnt expect any news until Monday or Tuesday at the latest, if he somehow survives another week imagine what it will be like at EEP next Saturday? 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Has to be gone this week and someone else in charge of the team, till we find a manager to improve us.

We'll I have to agree. Its a shame we didn't just hadnt got this right, not to be. 

End of the day Grant is just another Tom Forsyth, Jocky Scott, Davie Hay etc, we roll on. 

• Upvote 2

The negative: we have grant, fans arguing amongst themselves, we are ****e

The reality: we are ****e, Dunfermline is a beautiful place full of beautiful people, rovers are still a wee team, Falkirk are in league 1 and John McGlynn eats spaghetti with his feet.

the hope: Grant sacked, board changed and that feeling that has been ripped out the support returns (and the sun shines a bit in September).

life is really that simple

21 minutes ago, Boston Red Sox said:

The negative: we have grant, fans arguing amongst themselves, we are ****e

The reality: we are ****e, Dunfermline is a beautiful place full of beautiful people, rovers are still a wee team, Falkirk are in league 1 and John McGlynn eats spaghetti with his feet.

the hope: Grant sacked, board changed and that feeling that has been ripped out the support returns (and the sun shines a bit in September).

life is really that simple

Life should be

It turned out bad for the PTG minibus I go to the games in today. The minibus broke down on the motorway outside Ayr somewhere. 

They were all blootered and we had the privilege of a video diary from the motorway 😂, biggest issue was they were running out of beer.

A bit later I get a phone call, some of the guys were in Stirling after hailing a taxi from the motorway, all the way to the Wallace Bar, with no way arranged to get hame from there to the toun 😂😂😂

Away days, braw laugh 

• Upvote 1