Sign in to follow this  
Deutsche Par

Boycott until Grant's gone?

Would refusing to attend East End Park until Peter Grant is relieved of his duties force the board's hand? 

If I was still in Scotland I certainly wouldn't be spending my money on that. 

It might come to that.

I'm not really keen on that this early, but being honest right now we're relegation candidates. 

I stopped streaming games, way too angry. Get more enjoyment telling the pup not to dig the garden up or pull branches off my trees. I don't like that either.

10 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Boycott, yeah f*ck it 

Don't think we'll need to. Surely the board have seen enough. 

Nah, not for me. I will just weigh up on a Saturday if I fancy staying in the pub for an extra 2 hours rather than making a protest/statement.

1 minute ago, rosythpar said:

We are in a relegation battle 

Rosythpar to be fair I don't think anyone is battling with us for bottom place, we have claimed that for our own.

Apparently Dorrans on his way off the park telling the Pars fans to F*** off and calling them w*****s.

Well at least most of the fans are probably better players than he appears to be.

Were these particular fans being abusive? Because tbh if you dish it out you should expect to get some back. 

If I was getting abused for something I would tell them to **** off as well.

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, worldwiderab said:

Apparently Dorrans on his way off the park telling the Pars fans to F*** off and calling them w*****s.

Well at least most of the fans are probably better players than he appears to be.

We'll that's not clever either way

What’s more worrying than the results, this just doesn’t feel like my club anymore.

We’ve to continue to be thankful that the Board helped save our club, just so we can sit and watch rancid football and what is looking like a relegation battle.

This was the easiest start to a fixture list for us as well, not even got to the hard games yet.