Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Pars v Stenhousemuir

3 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Can anyone confirm if we are through or not? As long as we finish top 2 then we should be one of the best second place sides. But is there any result tomorrow which puts us 3rd? Maybe a Thistle win by 8 or more? I can't quite work it out.

I was listening to sportsound and they say Livi are through on 8 points.  The debate about us was more around St Mirren being thru as seeds if they win or us being thru unseeded as group winners other wise.

3 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

I was listening to sportsound and they say Livi are through on 8 points.  The debate about us was more around St Mirren being thru as seeds if they win or us being thru unseeded as group winners other wise.

Yeah, but Livi have clinched 2nd place. I'm fairly sure there's no way for us to finish 3rd, but if we did, we'd still be out, even with 9 points.

10 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Can anyone confirm if we are through or not? As long as we finish top 2 then we should be one of the best second place sides. But is there any result tomorrow which puts us 3rd? Maybe a Thistle win by 8 or more? I can't quite work it out.

If Thistle win by that margin we’d still be above St Mirren anyway. 

1 minute ago, Keyser Soze said:

If Thistle win by that margin we’d still be above St Mirren anyway. 

True. For some reason I was thinking that their win over us would be a problem, but obviously not, since we're above them as things stand. Cheers.

52 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Yeah, but Livi have clinched 2nd place. I'm fairly sure there's no way for us to finish 3rd, but if we did, we'd still be out, even with 9 points.

Sorry i misread your post!  Yeh due to their fixture we can’t finish lower than 2nd. 😅

• Upvote 2

Highlights now up:

Wighton maybe offside for that first one? Hard to tell, but that was my impression. Oh well.

• Upvote 1