Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Pars v Stenhousemuir

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Can anyone confirm if we are through or not? As long as we finish top 2 then we should be one of the best second place sides. But is there any result tomorrow which puts us 3rd? Maybe a Thistle win by 8 or more? I can't quite work it out.

I was listening to sportsound and they say Livi are through on 8 points.  The debate about us was more around St Mirren being thru as seeds if they win or us being thru unseeded as group winners other wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

I was listening to sportsound and they say Livi are through on 8 points.  The debate about us was more around St Mirren being thru as seeds if they win or us being thru unseeded as group winners other wise.

Yeah, but Livi have clinched 2nd place. I'm fairly sure there's no way for us to finish 3rd, but if we did, we'd still be out, even with 9 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Can anyone confirm if we are through or not? As long as we finish top 2 then we should be one of the best second place sides. But is there any result tomorrow which puts us 3rd? Maybe a Thistle win by 8 or more? I can't quite work it out.


If Thistle win by that margin we’d still be above St Mirren anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Keyser Soze said:


If Thistle win by that margin we’d still be above St Mirren anyway. 

True. For some reason I was thinking that their win over us would be a problem, but obviously not, since we're above them as things stand. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Yeah, but Livi have clinched 2nd place. I'm fairly sure there's no way for us to finish 3rd, but if we did, we'd still be out, even with 9 points.

Sorry i misread your post!  Yeh due to their fixture we can’t finish lower than 2nd. 😅

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Highlights now up:

Wighton maybe offside for that first one? Hard to tell, but that was my impression. Oh well.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×