Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Pars v Dumbarton

The crowds are back well at least for the lucky 1,000 fans who have managed to secure their ticket for the home game against Dumbarton in Premier  Sports Cup. I believe there are some tickets left and on general sale for our first home match with fans since March 2020. Thus far we have secured a 4-2 win against the Jags and a 1-0 defeat against Premier league side St Midden. Dumbarton had a forfeit 0-3 tie against St Midden due to Covid and lost 1-2 against the Warriors midweek. I think most Pars fans will be disappointed if we did earned anything less than 3pts against a very threadbare Dumbarton team. However we continue to look threadbare ourselves and it will be interesting to see if PG manages to secure a signature before KO especially in the crucial midfield area. Team formation I suspect will be determined by available players with injured quartet of Dow and Wilson training but not ready yet and Martin and McCann with longer term issues. However with good weather predicted and the opportunity for fans to see their team at home for the first time I'm feeling confident in going for a 3-1 home win for the Pars. COYP  

I'm guessing we will probably win this one. Hopefully get a decent work out, boosting the fitness levels ready for the league campaign. Gonna be hot tomorrow. Hope the players get a heat/water break, whatever you call it. I'll start going back when its easy to get tickets,  without masks and other covid regs.

• Upvote 1

Not sure exactly as it’s a new system but basically have that pdf on your phone ready and I’m guessing there will be a reader u scan it on to gain access.  Few other clubs have similar systems.

actually can’t wait to get there today.  Long time coming.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, average white par said:

Just got a ticket 

When I stagger in do I just show them the PDF thingy on my phone?

Sorry, not very good at techy stuff 

Auld is auld

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, scottyboy said:

I'm guessing we will probably win this one. Hopefully get a decent work out, boosting the fitness levels ready for the league campaign. Gonna be hot tomorrow. Hope the players get a heat/water break, whatever you call it. I'll start going back when its easy to get tickets,  without masks and other covid regs.

And a fag at half time 😂

• Upvote 1

3-0 so far. Good to see our forwards scoring. 

Todorov just might be a special find for us.