Sign in to follow this  
the saline hill puma

League Cup group

4 minutes ago, Piracy said:

I liked Mayo as a player.

Also liked the look of Ben Williamson on loan to Arbroath from Rangers last season. He stays round the corner from me, level headed laddie. I think the Pars did show interest in him but he's off to Livingston, obviously wanting to play in a higher league. 

I didn't realise that the lad had moved to Livingston, Piracy. Premiership football is a good move for him. 

Yeah, not confirmed, usual rumours I suppose. Just noticed he's made his first team debut for Rangers tonight. 

On 05/07/2021 at 21:30, Al k said:

What's the situation with the Dumbarton game, can we buy tickets or is it limited to season tickets?

Im up from Epsom and fancied going to the game. Not sure how many we are allowed in the stadium or if there is a review on restrictions before then?

Allowed a minimum of 1000 in level 1, which is what Cowden have got for this weekends game. 

Can ask for more but when you consider fife council are not allowing more than 1000 into a massive venue like knockhill then we have no chance. 

Edited by the saline hill puma
  • Upvote 1

Wasn't sure if were allowed 3000, looks like that will be covered by the season ticket holders. Which is more than fair.

Thanks

10 hours ago, Al k said:

Wasn't sure if were allowed 3000, looks like that will be covered by the season ticket holders. Which is more than fair.

Thanks

It should go up to 2000 from July 19th when we move to level 0 and then hopefully no restrictions from early August