Sign in to follow this  
Piracy

New posters

New forum members joined in recent days. 

First, welcome aboard and secondly mind get stuck in with your opinions.

The forum is here for all Pars fans and cheers for joining. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KirkcaldyPar said:

Cheers for the welcome guys, converted from .net after the recent events. Hopefully some more shall follow suit!

Spread the word. 

• Like 1

I noticed this forum mentioned when I was stumbling about on Pie & Bovril and decided to sign up. 

I've not posted on dot net in about 10 years but still would go on and read it, as I didn't know of any other Pars forums. It's been ridiculously bad for years but has plummeted to new depths recently. It's actually embarrassing that our club is associated/linked to it.

I'm glad to be here.

• Upvote 6

Who are these strangers???

I like my forums cliquey as ****

:torch:

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

Who are these strangers???

I like my forums cliquey as ****

:torch:

Shut yir pus, dinnae even like ye. 

Catch ye Saturday fir a beer though 🍻🍻

I joined up here ages ago and am now making a concerted effort to post more and also put the word out to other fans to support this forum. Unfortunately it’s just too easy for so many to look at .net, the majority seem moan plenty about it but carry on reading it anyway :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, GEW35 said:

I joined up here ages ago and am now making a concerted effort to post more and also put the word out to other fans to support this forum. Unfortunately it’s just too easy for so many to look at .net, the majority seem moan plenty about it but carry on reading it anyway :(

I think this place could do with an app, the dot.net app is really good, and easier to use on mobile than this site (although I use Hermit for Android to act as an app-like wrapper, and it works pretty well).

• Upvote 2

Think it’s only a matter of Time before the majority start to switch.  I have - and my commitment is to post more often to keep this place lively so more folk who come can see more content.

• Upvote 4

Another 3 members have joined today. Welcome aboard and get posting. 

More fans the more interesting the Pars chat. 

I’m going to do my best to contribute on this forum this season rather than .NET, I always tend to stray back onto the old forum due to the app and how user friendly it is but think it’s time i put more effort in.

I’m probably partly to blame for the shambles on .NET over the topic that’s consumed everyone recently but I promise will be on the best of behaviour!

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Berry said:

I’m going to do my best to contribute on this forum this season rather than .NET, I always tend to stray back onto the old forum due to the app and how user friendly it is but think it’s time i put more effort in.

I’m probably partly to blame for the shambles on .NET over the topic that’s consumed everyone recently but I promise will be on the best of behaviour!

Welcome aboard. 

With .net I still on an occasion have a look just to see if there is any news that has not yet been posted here but it is many years since I have posted due to the fact that no matter what you post someone will come on and tell you you are wrong. If you won the lottery and donated £1million someone would call you an arrogant tw*t and someone else would be saying is that all ya miserable git, you're no a real fan.

Also I know it goes without saying but everyone on here is better looking than .net. 

• Upvote 3