Sign in to follow this  
Piracy

Nesbit

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I wouldnt mind if they spent it on a midfield ! 

It is an area of concern

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I wouldnt mind if they spent it on a midfield ! 

😂 aye ok maybe a few quid on those 😉

• Upvote 1

If it is indeed 30% that would be incredibly unusual so fair play to whoever negotiated that. Looks like it could be a massive windfall for us. 

Unfortunately I think he had to go in that transfer window if we were hoping for life changing money. His performance last night was one of the worst I’ve ever seen in a Scotland top and I believe that’s his bubble well and truly burst. Wouldn’t be surprised if he saw out the rest of his contract at Hibs as a bit part player and leaves on a free. 

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Unfortunately I think he had to go in that transfer window if we were hoping for life changing money. His performance last night was one of the worst I’ve ever seen in a Scotland top and I believe that’s his bubble well and truly burst. Wouldn’t be surprised if he saw out the rest of his contract at Hibs as a bit part player and leaves on a free. 

From the BBC match report:-

“What did we learn?

Scotland had scored once in four games without a victory before defeating Moldova and goals remain the Achilles heel for Clarke's side.

However, they have given themselves a fighting chance of finishing runners-up behind a Denmark side who now appear out of sight, five points clear at the top.

Patterson shook off early nerves to give Clarke food for thought at right-back even once Stephen O'Donnell is fully fit, while Nisbet proved himself at this level with his part in the goal.

Dykes at times was anonymous, but with four goals in his last five games for club and country, the Queens Park Rangers striker is the match winner Scotland might need in Austria.”

Would seem to be at odds with your assessment.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

From the BBC match report:-

“What did we learn?

Scotland had scored once in four games without a victory before defeating Moldova and goals remain the Achilles heel for Clarke's side.

However, they have given themselves a fighting chance of finishing runners-up behind a Denmark side who now appear out of sight, five points clear at the top.

Patterson shook off early nerves to give Clarke food for thought at right-back even once Stephen O'Donnell is fully fit, while Nisbet proved himself at this level with his part in the goal.

Dykes at times was anonymous, but with four goals in his last five games for club and country, the Queens Park Rangers striker is the match winner Scotland might need in Austria.”

Would seem to be at odds with your assessment.

Did you actually watch the game? If you did it would’ve been blatantly obvious to you he was absolutely hopeless. Quoting the BBC who notoriously couldn’t give a **** about Scottish football doesn’t make a case for the opposite of my view. 

3 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Did you actually watch the game? If you did it would’ve been blatantly obvious to you he was absolutely hopeless. Quoting the BBC who notoriously couldn’t give a **** about Scottish football doesn’t make a case for the opposite of my view. 

Yup I was there too at the game.  Watched the full 90 minutes plus added time.  Completely disagree with you.  Certainly not his best game for Scotland, but to write him off as dramatically as you have done is too far.  He had a direct involvement in the goal and set up two other great chances.  Thoughts of many at the game was that on two occasions he wasn’t helped by team mates playing the ball behind him when a more structured pass with pace would have been perfect for him to run on to and get a shot away.  Additionally when he was taken off, many were bemoaning that Dykes should have been taken off instead. Must say when Adams came on I thought he was awful too.   Finally, whether it’s your view or not, fact remains that plenty do read the BBC for updates and information, and many more will see that than your wee angry rant 😉

10 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Yup I was there too at the game.  Watched the full 90 minutes plus added time.  Completely disagree with you.  Certainly not his best game for Scotland, but to write him off as dramatically as you have done is too far.  He had a direct involvement in the goal and set up two other great chances.  Thoughts of many at the game was that on two occasions he wasn’t helped by team mates playing the ball behind him when a more structured pass with pace would have been perfect for him to run on to and get a shot away.  Additionally when he was taken off, many were bemoaning that Dykes should have been taken off instead. Must say when Adams came on I thought he was awful too.   Finally, whether it’s your view or not, fact remains that plenty do read the BBC for updates and information, and many more will see that than your wee angry rant 😉

I would agree that Dykes was also hopeless and Nisbet  touch for the goal was decent. I would disagree that my post was an angry rant and I’d also state that if more people read my posts than the drivel on the BBC football fans would be better informed. 

Edited by Keyser Soze
Autocorrect eh

1 minute ago, Keyser Soze said:

I would agree that Dykes was also hopeless and Nesbit’s touch for the goal was decent. I would disagree that my post was an angry rant and I’d also state that if more people read my posts than the drivel on the BBC football fans would be better informed. 

😂

• Downvote 1

If only you could spell the name of the man right, at least the BBC got that correct.  Better informed eh? 😂😂

• Downvote 1

My word. Getting awfy excited over an autocorrect here. You’re obviously out your depth in this conversation. I suggest you bow out if you’re unable to have a grown up conversation. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

My word. Getting awfy excited over an autocorrect here. You’re obviously out your depth in this conversation. I suggest you bow out if you’re unable to have a grown up conversation. 

Merely pointing out the irony of someone bemoaning drivel on the BBC, furthermore saying that if fans read more of their own posts then they’d be better informed, and then not proof reading your own posts.   

I’ll let you crack on and have a grown up conversation with someone else then 👍

30 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

I’d also state that if more people read my posts than the drivel on the BBC football fans would be better informed. 

Aye

17 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Merely pointing out the irony of someone bemoaning drivel on the BBC, furthermore saying that if fans read more of their own posts then they’d be better informed, and then not proof reading your own posts.   

I’ll let you crack on and have a grown up conversation with someone else then 👍

It’s a football forum. Of course I proof read my the articles I have published.