Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Soze

Speechless

Just now, Piracy said:

Good point. 

He's on his way round for cans the now. I'll have a quiet word in his ear.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Teuchter said:

That’s LADY Ruth Davidson to you!

Nah Ruth will do

• Like 1

On 22/06/2021 at 19:55, Piracy said:

Big Leish and his big pal Ruth Davidson. 

Screenshot_20210622_194549_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg

Shouldn't she be in London offering her expertise to Royal London in an industry she's never worked in?

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Al k said:

Shouldn't she be in London offering her expertise to Royal London in an industry she's never worked in?

As long as she doesn't weasal her way anywhere near our boardroom. 

• Like 1

I have just caught up with this. Brians message on this outrage is exactly why Dot.Net should be shut down immediately - he’s an utter liability to the Clubs reputation - he has not got the slightest clue what the problem is and insists the problem lies out with dafc.net.

I can’t say much more on the subject as I’ve been pulled up on my criticism of him in the past, this however is an outrage, its time he’s gone before its too late……

• Upvote 2

I just read it. It seems the dinosaurs aren't extinct. You would think the moderators on the site would have picked up on  Jurassic Pars blog quicker and deleted it.

Edited by scottyboy
What is cinch?
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, DougieDave said:

I have just caught up with this. Brians message on this outrage is exactly why Dot.Net should be shut down immediately - he’s an utter liability to the Clubs reputation - he has not got the slightest clue what the problem is and insists the problem lies out with dafc.net.

I can’t say much more on the subject as I’ve been pulled up on my criticism of him in the past, this however is an outrage, its time he’s gone before its too late……

Being open is healthy, admitting mistakes is healthy, apologising is healthy, accepting responsibility is healthy. All things I'm sure the club would endorse. I hope that this website would also support those values too. 

I don't ever read the other site, it's all been said before from myself. I'll leave that there. 

• Upvote 1

On 22/06/2021 at 07:48, Superally said:

Strange to see that despite a black card there is still a article on the banner about SP promoting "This Seasons Competition" sponsored by the same poster. I suggest that SP will reappear shortly in another guise. There is something very strange that some posters such as SP and previously and a certain "far eastern" supporter (TP) appear to be given free reign to the detriment of everyone else.  

Predicted it. Just slightly more than a week later - SP black card has been rescinded and back to promoting "This Seasons Competition" again. The dafc.net cabal learning nothing and once again back to type. How long till be see editorial control passed to this idiot and more homophobic and misogynistic views appearing. 

4 hours ago, Superally said:

Predicted it. Just slightly more than a week later - SP black card has been rescinded and back to promoting "This Seasons Competition" again. The dafc.net cabal learning nothing and once again back to type. How long till be see editorial control passed to this idiot and more homophobic and misogynistic views appearing. 

Time to move on 😂😂 by the looks of it. Back in the fold and continue as if nothing ever happened 😂😂

Screenshot_20210630_190317_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg

• Like 1

We should all personally apologize to Brian, I mean if it was on another site and no-one complained.

What kind of monsters are we all?

The man really doesn't help himself. 

Edited by Al k
Missed a word
  • Upvote 1

Pmsl he has, I suppose if you don't allow people to talk about it - it will go away as if it never happened. 

• Upvote 1