Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Soze

Speechless

Doug, I apologise, but i have no idea how to add you to the admin team - I would be delighted to do so. My technical ability is extremely limited  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Superally said:

Doug, I apologise, but i have no idea how to add you to the admin team - I would be delighted to do so. My technical ability is extremely limited  

I think I'd need to add you on Facebook first Ally. You can only add folk from your own group if friends. I had you before but haven't added everyone from the previous account. I Admin another Pars Facebook page, I'll have a look then send instructions 😂😂

Perhaps as these articles were in the Home Page as opposed to the Forum Page not a lot of users noticed them. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Perhaps as these articles were in the Home Page as opposed to the Forum Page not a lot of users noticed them. 

I think that's been mentioned being fair. 

Brian's 'apology' is wild. He's claiming he didn't see anything "contentious" in the articles. Racism and homophobia isn't contentious?? 

Edited by Keyser Soze
  • Upvote 1

Strange to see that despite a black card there is still a article on the banner about SP promoting "This Seasons Competition" sponsored by the same poster. I suggest that SP will reappear shortly in another guise. There is something very strange that some posters such as SP and previously and a certain "far eastern" supporter (TP) appear to be given free reign to the detriment of everyone else.  

7 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Brian's 'apology' is wild. He's claiming he didn't see anything "contentious" in the articles. Racism and homophobia isn't contentious?? 

Not to racist homophobes.

8 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

He's an absolute idiot, gives it all the "Don't reflect the views of DAFC" when it suits him.

Different story when he actively allowed people to post about a dodgy share scheme, then deleting posts and banning people that questioned it.

• Upvote 2

I havnt seen the articles, is there any quotes around of what he said that was racist?

I have seen one about the female pundits that was clear misogyny.

I was at the supporters council when he did a 20 min speech going on about a guess the crowd competition(or something similar) someone won on .net. Honestly the most boring 20 mins of my life, announce the winner and **** off so we can hear from the people like the chairman or the various charitable projects etc we came to hear about. No one gives a ****

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

I havnt seen the articles, is there any quotes around of what he said that was racist?

I was at the supporters council when he did a 20 min speech going on about a guess the crowd competition(or something similar) someone won on .net. Honestly the most boring 20 mins of my life, announce the winner and **** off so we can hear from the people like the chairman or the various charitable projects etc we came to hear about. No one gives a ****

I was there. 

Zzzzzzzzzzz

14 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Less of the foul language please, FE. 

2 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Less of the foul language please, FE. 

Good point.