Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Soze

Speechless

DAFC.net

My word, there's another one. This one is massively homophobic rather racist. 

Edit: now been taken down. 

Edited by Keyser Soze

8 minutes ago, The Roy Barry Fan Club said:

Very disappointing to learn of this nonsense on Dot.Net. Glad that these opinion pieces have been removed. Does the author no credit at all. 

Agreed, just surprised that it was managed to get air time in the first place 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Both gone, what did they say?

There's a screenshot of the 'why we should stop taking the knee' article on the Pars thread over on P&B.

Someone must of ok'd those articles to go on the front page of the website. The 'Not a Chinch' article barely mentioned football, it was literally a homophobic rant on the front page of that website for 10 days. 

7 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

There's a screenshot of the 'why we should stop taking the knee' article on the Pars thread over on P&B.

Someone must of ok'd those articles to go on the front page of the website. The 'Not a Chinch' article barely mentioned football, it was literally a homophobic rant on the front page of that website for 10 days. 

Thanks, just saved that image and will have a read when I get a minute. From some of the quotes there on P&B though... Sheesh.

Actually, I just read it all. What the f***? 

Who wrote that nonsense, and why on earth was it on the site?

4 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Thanks, just saved that image and will have a read when I get a minute. From some of the quotes there on P&B though... Sheesh.

Both articles are abhorrent, with the BLM article the author gives at least gives himself plausible deniability. I mean, it's clearly thinly veiled racism. The other article though, **** me, it's genuinely just a 5 or 6 paragraph homophobic assault. That was front page on that website for 10 days. It's utterly despicable. Good luck attracting new fans to the club with those on the front page.

6 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Both articles are abhorrent, with the BLM article the author gives at least gives himself plausible deniability. I mean, it's clearly thinly veiled racism. The other article though, **** me, it's genuinely just a 5 or 6 paragraph homophobic assault. That was front page on that website for 10 days. It's utterly despicable. Good luck attracting new fans to the club with those on the front page.

Quite glad I didn't see it tbh. Horrible.

34 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Quite glad I didn't see it tbh. Horrible.

No word of a lie, it wouldn't look out of place in National  Front literature.

Nothing surprises me on that site. Glad we have this one, just a shame it doesn't get more traffic. 

1 hour ago, Al k said:

Nothing surprises me on that site. Glad we have this one, just a shame it doesn't get more traffic. 

Could be a chance to get a few more people to move over?

7 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Could be a chance to get a few more people to move over?

People are creatures of habit and won't stop using it, but not that we shouldn't promote this site at every opportunity and see if we can get more users.

The Facebook page is a good place for promoting the site, but I can't Admin it now due to me changing my Facebook account some time ago. Tried several times to get Admin on here to add me back on there to push the site, but to no avail.