Sign in to follow this  
scottyboy

Scotland Euro chances.

Can we do something we've never done and qualify out of our group at the upcoming tournament?

Some great managers have tried and failed. I thought Jock Stein in 82 was unlucky, then said football can be a cruel game. Will it be another hard luck story, which would probably mean going out on goal difference. I'm going for win 1, lose 1 and draw one. Would 4 points be enough to progress? Lets hear yir predictions, considering England will probably top the group. 

Lose the first game. 

Beat England. 

Lose the third game. 

Qualification as one of the better 3rd place teams. We'll beat the Czechs, lose to England and draw with Croatia.

7 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Qualification as one of the better 3rd place teams. We'll beat the Czechs, lose to England and draw with Croatia.

That's my predictions exactly. We won't beat England at Wembley, or as that guy Dyer would say, at there own gaff.

Lose all 3, hopefully. The obnoxious Tartan Army have removed any love I had for the national team. 

Italy haven't lost in about 30 games and no doubt the clowns in the studio will be amazed they looked decent tonight.

Horrendous watching the coverage of the Denmark v Finland game. Delighted that some reports are indicating that Eriksen has responded to treatment and is recovering in hospital. 

Can't believe that the players elected to play the game to a finish with Denmark losing 1-0.

Apparently he requested his team mates finished the game.

Not sure I'd have been able to carry on after that. Stable at the moment and hopefully makes a full  recovery and continues with his career.

Thought the BBC should have went back to the studio sooner, bad taste by people filming to be showing his wife distraught too.