Superally

Transfer news & gossip

With The Pars seeking a new manager, there is still lots going on at other clubs. Former Pars favorites "Super" Joe Cardle and Ryan Williamson have both left Partick. Joe has put a lot of effort into his academy so i wonder if he is looking to go part time. Kelty Hearts might be a good fit if they get promoted. Rizzo ,I hear may is possibly headed to Falkirk.   

• Upvote 1

Williamson allegedly signed a pre-season contract with Falkirk. Fair enough if true, he has to play somewhere 😂

• Upvote 1

The Daily Ranger has tweeted that Fraser Murray is looking to exit Hibs and eying up a return to EEP :)    Would be very happy with that

58 minutes ago, Superally said:

The Daily Ranger has tweeted that Fraser Murray is looking to exit Hibs and eying up a return to EEP :)    Would be very happy with that

Yeah, I would too, good player, great at set pieces.

• Like 1

Murray is capable given his early season form. But he'll need to do something to up his game regarding consistency. 

Strong rumour indeed, Daily Ranger reporting we have accepted a £50k bid from Welsh side The New Saints for Mcmanus who is now free to talk terms. Would be sad to see him go. 

Dunfermline Athletic are set to secure the signature of Sheffield Wednesday defender Isaac Rice (Sun).

The 20-year-old is highly-rated and captained the Sheffield Wednesday development squad to a successful youth league season. But he is now out-of-contract as the Hillsborough club prepare for life in League One, following their relegation from the English Championship

20 hours ago, Piracy said:

Dunfermline Athletic are set to secure the signature of Sheffield Wednesday defender Isaac Rice (Sun)

With the German influence I thought we would be signing Muller Rice as well.

I'll get my coat.

• Upvote 3

Todorov signs after leaving ICT. An excellent signing imo, we havent played with a genuine target man for ages. He will bring a different approach. Genuinely excited by this signing. 

Yep very happy with that, provides a different option to Wighton and O'Hara too. Very good signing and more than able replacement for McManus