Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Transfer news & gossip

7 hours ago, Scott Doherty said:

Fantastic if true

Now the lagers worn off, 89.756% certain 😂

But that's the information. Would be a good signing for us. 

• Upvote 1

Alan Temple from the courier (usually very reliable) saying 2 signings expected this week, one before saints game tomorrow (suspect that will be Kennedy) and another by the end of the week. Personally I don’t mind PG taking his time and getting the right players in, league campaign is the priority and that’s still 3 weeks away. 

New poster here btw, usually read .net but have moved over to escape those power hungry admins with horrific views.

• Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

New poster here btw, usually read .net but have moved over to escape those power hungry admins with horrific views.

Thanks VinniePar, your more than welcome. Im sure you will be familiar with a few ex.net punters ;)

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

Alan Temple from the courier (usually very reliable) saying 2 signings expected this week, one before saints game tomorrow (suspect that will be Kennedy) and another by the end of the week. Personally I don’t mind PG taking his time and getting the right players in, league campaign is the priority and that’s still 3 weeks away. 

Yeah I've taken to following Alan Temple on Twitter. He's pretty good with his information. 

Still sure Kai Kennedy will be one of the signings. We'll see. 

Thanks for joining in on the forum. The more fellow Pars fans the better. 

Pars finally announce that Fraser Currid has joined the club as 3rd choice goal keeper from Dundee Utd. He goes out on loan to Bo'ness. Previously he was out on loan at Alloa last season so PG will know him well. No sign of anyone else though.

I would hope thats the case, but its been a lifted story that's a few days old. While I would like Kennedy to sign we still need central midfield cover and Kennedy isnt the player that we need atm.

8 minutes ago, Superally said:

I would hope thats the case, but its been a lifted story that's a few days old. While I would like Kennedy to sign we still need central midfield cover and Kennedy isnt the player that we need atm.

I'm sure Kennedy will arrive. In fact I'll be surprised if he doesn't.

Yeah a couple of experienced steady and sturdy midfielders. 

• Upvote 1

Kennedy coming in might allow mccann to be loaned out and given a proper chance to get a run of games at a decent level. 

While the lack of players coming is annoying it would also be good to get players like Wilson back fit and in the sqaud for some of the upcoming games. 

• Upvote 2

Mention elsewhere (yeah, won't post but looking is still a habit to break) of a couple of players seen in that stands with Ross MacArthur today. 

"Foreign" too apparently whatever that means when it's on that site....... 

Anyone on here see/ hear anything?

Not heard anything yet, however it'd be good to see a couple of German players given Thomas Meggle's connections. He did say they'd obviously bring players in if it were prudent to do so. 

Potentially interesting times.