Sign in to follow this  
SanguinePar

Pars badge is not quite drawn right

This is something which I noticed years ago, but forgot about until now - has anyone noticed that the Pars badge is not quite an equilateral triangle?

If you draw a line straight down from the top centre, the bottom point of the triangle should be right in the middle, but in fact it's slight off to the left, see image. 

Anyone know why this is? It's the same on a previous version of the badge too (which makes me think that the new one was drawn straight on top of the old one!) 

I wonder if this is deliberate for some historical reason, or if it's just been this way for so long without being noticed?

Not that important, I know, but still, it annoys me!

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 2

SanguinePar, this is something that all the other posters on here knew about and have discussed it in private without telling you because we thought it would keep you awake at night.

Edited by worldwiderab
  • Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, worldwiderab said:

SanguinePar, this is something that all the other posters on here knew about and have discussed it in private without telling you because we thought it would keep you awake at night.

FFS Big mouth!

• Upvote 2

Had never noticed that, the roof and the different width for the buildings had always annoyed me. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, worldwiderab said:

I knew it!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

I believe this is to be investigated by the club, they will look into it once they have concluded the Iceland investigation 

Good to know that it's being taken seriously :-)

I ken some shockers of pars badges that have been created recently. 

@Piracy can attest to one in particular I have spotted. I dont want to embarrass the individual publically on the internet....but happy to do it after a few beers in charlie ds when we are back to his face

:jawdrop:

Edited by Fifes Elite

18 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

I ken some shockers of pars badges that have been created recently. 

@Piracy can attest to one in particular I have spotted. I dont want to embarrass the individual publically on the internet....but happy to do it after a few beers in charlie ds when we are back to his face

:jawdrop:

😳😳😳

16 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

Can you not mind that chat?

I was 3 sheets to the wind. I blame Havana Rum.