ICT v Dundee

Hearts v ICT

ICT v Ayr

QoS v ICT

QoS v Rovers

Pars v QoS

Ayr v QoS

QoS v Dundee

On paper, I think we have one of the 'easier' run ins, while QoS looks the hardest.

I realise Ayr, Morton and Arbroath can all still make the top 4, but couldn't be bothered copying their fixtures out :-)

On 03/04/2021 at 17:12, SanguinePar said:

Predictions

Fixtures (positions 2-6)

Rovers v Arbroath H - WRONG

QoS v Rovers D - WRONG

Alloa v Rovers A - CORRECT

Dundee v Rovers H

Rovers v Hearts D

Rovers finish on 44 points

Ayr v Dundee D - WRONG

Dundee v Morton H - WRONG

Pars v Dundee D - CORRECT

ICT v Dundee H

Dundee v Rovers H

QoS v Dundee A

Dundee finish on 43 points

Ayr v Pars D - CORRECT

Pars v Dundee D - CORRECT

Pars v QoS H - CORRECT

Pars v Arbroath H

Alloa v Pars A

Pars finish on 40 points

Morton v ICT H - WRONG

QoS v ICT D - CORRECT

ICT v Dundee H

Hearts v ICT H

ICT v Ayr H

ICT finish on 37 points

QoS v ICT D - CORRECT

QoS v Rovers D - WRONG

Pars v QoS H - CORRECT

Ayr v QoS D

QoS v Dundee A

QoS finish on 33 points

Would settle for that :-)

Couldnt bring myself to watch today's game and that is despite having a season ticket. Think we will struggle to pick up more than 3-5 points over remaining games.   

We last won two back to back league games in October. Will take a miraculous turnaround in our form to secure a play off place. Crawford should have been relieved of his post weeks ago.   

On 03/04/2021 at 21:54, Yorkie said:

Couldnt bring myself to watch today's game and that is despite having a season ticket. Think we will struggle to pick up more than 3-5 points over remaining games.   

You should have, you missed a pretty good game and a much better performance.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure why anyone is surprised that on a night when our rivals were playing and we weren't, the table moved against us slightly. Fair enough if we had played and lost tonight, but jesus christ, what exactly were we supposed to do this evening to stop ICT and Dundee from winning?

2 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

You should have, you missed a pretty good game and a much better performance.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure why anyone is surprised that on a night when our rivals were playing and we weren't, the table moved against us slightly. Fair enough if we had played and lost tonight, but jesus christ, what exactly were we supposed to do this evening to stop ICT and Dundee from winning?

Confess, I watched whole game replay on Sunday/Monday. Agree we played well especially first half, impressed with McManus some of his passing was excellent -especially to O'Hara. We had several good chances in the first half. The overall shape of the team was much much better than Tuesday. Ayr are very fragile at the moment but until Dundee scored the game was actually pretty even.  Yet again shows the importance of scoring first. Oh and the camera position at Ayr tonight was awful  and camera work really poor- very difficult to even see the ball. Hope its better for Saturday.    

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Confess, I watched whole game replay on Sunday/Monday. Agree we played well especially first half, impressed with McManus some of his passing was excellent -especially to O'Hara. We had several good chances in the first half. The overall shape of the team was much much better than Tuesday. Ayr are very fragile at the moment but until Dundee scored the game was actually pretty even.  Yet again shows the importance of scoring first. Oh and the camera position at Ayr tonight was awful  and camera work really poor- very difficult to even see the ball. Hope its better for Saturday.    

Re the ball, I really think the yellow ball is harder to see, I hope the league switches to white again soon. 

I'm not watching the game Saturday,

I can't actually be bothered with it now. It's soul destroying. 

We'll need another Manager before I come back to supporting the team. 

The bad news is my super computer now has us finishing in 5th position , missing out to ICT in 4th by one point.

Our cause hasnt been helped by us picking up TWO points from the last FIFTEEN available, stats that should get any manager sacked.