Crawford  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Crawford stay on as manager?

• Stay
    • Go

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I cant believe that two posters have actually voted for him to stay. Incredible to want more dross.  

Could easily guess who tbf. 

7 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I cant believe that two posters have actually voted for him to stay. Incredible to want more dross.  

My vote for him to stay is based on my long-standing position of giving the manager to the end of the season to see if we make the playoffs. We still might, we might not. 

I don't want dross, and I think you know that perfectly well.

We’re plummeting down the table. Haven’t won in 7. Our last win away from home in the league was 6 months ago. We recently suffered our most humiliating defeat in decades and still some fans are adamant that Crawford shouldn’t be sacked. I genuinely stand by my claim that these fans have to shoulder some of the blame and I think it’s fair to say the real reason they’re unwilling to publicly call for this head is obvious...would certain privileges be withdrawn? Not for me to say.

• Downvote 1

I think if you have something to say @Keyser Soze, you should say it, instead of hiding behind insinuations like a coward.

In fact, I'll say it for you, save you the trouble. If you're suggesting that my consistent belief in keeping Crawford in post until the playoffs are impossible is related to my role with Black and White Noise, I can tell you now that you are wrong. 100%, completely wrong. Not to mention pretty insulting.

I have never called for the sacking of any Pars manager. Not Hay, not Kenny, not anyone. My position is that I back whoever is in post, and that's it. I don't have to justify that to you or anyone. And you're free to disagree and to mock and belittle all you like, as you have done for months.

But don't you f***ing dare suggest that I am compromising my principles for the sake of doing a podcast. Don't you f***ing dare. 

I fact, I'm not done @Keyser Soze. You keep saying that fans like me have to "shoulder some of the blame" - what do you mean by that? What difference exactly do you think it would make if people who haven't joined the howls of Crawford to go had done so? You think the board are sitting desperately waiting to see the latest on the forum, refusing to act until the right people say so? 

Good for you for finally getting the bite you've been so desperately trying to for weeks. I hope it was worth it.

8 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

I think if you have something to say @Keyser Soze, you should say it, instead of hiding behind insinuations like a coward.

In fact, I'll say it for you, save you the trouble. If you're suggesting that my consistent belief in keeping Crawford in post until the playoffs are impossible is related to my role with Black and White Noise, I can tell you now that you are wrong. 100%, completely wrong. Not to mention pretty insulting.

I have never called for the sacking of any Pars manager. Not Hay, not Kenny, not anyone. My position is that I back whoever is in post, and that's it. I don't have to justify that to you or anyone. And you're free to disagree and to mock and belittle all you like, as you have done for months.

But don't you f***ing dare suggest that I am compromising my principles for the sake of doing a podcast. Don't you f***ing dare. 

My word. I think first off you need to calm down and secondly maybe consider the fact that there’s slightly bigger fish to fry than someone who contributes to a podcast ffs. I’ll await your apology for the way you’ve leaped to the completely and utterly the wrong conclusion and definitely for the way you’ve spoken to me.

Given the late hour of the post I’m guessing alcohol was a factor, again. This is potentially the second time you’ve become abusive to me while under the influence. Possibly something to consider in future.

• Downvote 1

We've possibly got 9 games to go, if he wins them all. We could win our last 3, doubtful though. Imagine before the Play Offs were introduced, would the club have excepted mid table position?   Imo i don't think bringing a new guy in would get us through Play Offs at the moment. I can't get excited about another 2 legged game against Dundee or Raith.  Football in the Championship needs a revamp sooner rather than later. The format is as dire as the football on display. 

Anyways! SC has taken us as far as he can. Time for a new man.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

My word. I think first off you need to calm down and secondly maybe consider the fact that there’s slightly bigger fish to fry than someone who contributes to a podcast ffs. I’ll await your apology for the way you’ve leaped to the completely and utterly the wrong conclusion and definitely for the way you’ve spoken to me.

Given the late hour of the post I’m guessing alcohol was a factor, again. This is potentially the second time you’ve become abusive to me while under the influence. Possibly something to consider in future.

As I thought, nothing of value or substance to say once you're called out, just more insinuation and snide remarks. I'm not sure what you get out of being like this, but I pity you.

And no, no alcohol, just frustration at your destructive and poisonous attitude. Not sure why you're saying "again" either, since it's not something that's happened before.

You'll be waiting a long time for an apology. 

Meantime, now that we're clear that my view of Crawford's position is not compromised by my BWN role, who and what were you referring to with this?

I think it’s fair to say the real reason they’re unwilling to publicly call for this head is obvious...would certain privileges be withdrawn? Not for me to say.

As I said, if you have something to say, say it.

I mean, it’s pretty clear who I’m referring to and it’s someone who has threatened legal action in the past. Furthermore this individual is in a position to receive genuine privileges from the club. 

There is only one poster in this exchange who has acted poorly and it’s the one who has used genuinely aggressive language towards another forum user. I’m going to report the post now as kids read this forum. 

5 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Given your clear trolling that bores everyone, that last paragraph is a level way below your low standards.

You really need to have a look at yourself and apologise for that. 

• Upvote 2