Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Soze

Crawford Out

Our starting midfield 4 were all loan players which I remarked to my mate. I wondered how we got to this position given that Stevie has an eye for a player. 

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Our starting midfield 4 were all loan players which I remarked to my mate. I wondered how we got to this position given that Stevie has an eye for a player. 

Obviously Dow's injured, and Turner is away on loan for whatever reason. Whittaker is... injured? Suspended? I'm not sure.

Dom Thomas probably the only available regular who wasn't starting tonight. Wilson too, I guess.

It's difficult to see how Crawford can survive beyond the end of the season. I was apprehensive about this game after the way we capitulated at Dens. Confidence and morale will be shot after that abject performance last night and it will need a minor miracle to sneak into the play offs at this rate.

The Board will review the targets set out at the start of the season and if they haven't been met, he will go. Sad for Stevie, cos he's a Pars legend and a real gent but that cuts no ice in his job.

Utterly incredible he has survived this. I genuinely do feel for him because he clearly does care and seems to be a top bloke but it’s staggering he’s still in charge. I’m in disbelief. 

Agreed KS. Despite having a Season Ticket I cannot face watching a side manged by Crawford any longer. He should have been relieved of his duties yesterday. Crawford's tactics are suffocating the life  and belief out of the team.

On 27/02/2021 at 17:21, Keyser Soze said:

We risk missing out on the play offs if he doesn’t go immediately. Nobody who wants the best for this club can seriously claim his time isn’t up. 

Bump. Interesting replies to this one.

Doubt anyone on here will have the guts to offer up an apology and admit their actions have cost us a play off place. 

Edited by Keyser Soze

24 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Doubt anyone on here will have the guts to offer up an apology and admit their actions have cost us a play off place. 

Nobody has anything to apologise for, because, 1 we have not yet missed out on the playoffs, and 2, nothing some randoms say on a forum makes any difference to whether or not someone stays in a job.

You're trying way too hard Keyser, time to freshen up the act a bit.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Nobody has anything to apologise for, because, 1 we have not yet missed out on the playoffs, and 2, nothing some randoms say on a forum makes any difference to whether or not someone staying a job.

You're trying way too hard Keyser, time to freshen up the act a bit.

Odd that being absolutely bang on the money is considered trying way too hard. I guess that’s easier than admitting you got it badly wrong, again. 

Just now, Keyser Soze said:

Odd that being absolutely bang on the money is considered trying way too hard. I guess that’s easier than admitting you got it badly wrong, again. 

I got nothing wrong. I said Crawford had earned the right to see the season out, and I stand by that. If we fail to make the playoffs, then his position needs looked at.

Apologies for not acting like a petulant child since November, but that's the way it is. I'm saying no more on this, but do got ahead and throw another zinger my way.

28 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

I got nothing wrong. I said Crawford had earned the right to see the season out, and I stand by that. If we fail to make the playoffs, then his position needs looked at.

Apologies for not acting like a petulant child since November, but that's the way it is. I'm saying no more on this, but do got ahead and throw another zinger my way.

Acting in the best interests of the club is not acting like a petulant child for goodness sake. Slinking off like Masterton is not a good look it also has to be said. Offering up an apology is the very least you can do imo. 

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Gawds sake, get over yourself hen