Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Soze

Crawford Out

5 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I ran all the remaining League fixtures for all teams through a super computer   (my head ! ) which actually came up with the prediction that only ONE POINT will separate teams finishing THIRD to SIXTH  with us finishing in Fourth on 37points, one point ahead of ICT and Ayr.  

Lets see how that pans out.

Jeez, imagine the final day tension!!! :-)

Two games ago I'd have said its silly for him to go before the end of the season. Hearts have won the league and simple fact is even if we make the playoffs we aren't going to win them with him in charge.

Well out his depth, should have been away at the end of last season after an abysmal mid-table finsh.

Edited by Al k
  • Upvote 1

He'll probably go at the end of the season. Our goalkeeper played well tonight, keeping the score down. We're no ready to go up this season, never expecting we ever would. Need fresh management next season. I'd say our priority next year, is sign a captain. 

We have the players, Crawford knows what he's doing there.

However seemingly he has limited ability to manage those players going by our performances. 

I think Ross McArthur possibly gets way too close to our Managers, too loyal. I know loyalty is a good thing in life, but sometimes circumstances dictate actions for you. Crawford needs to be replaced. 

On 27/03/2021 at 21:20, Al k said:

Two games ago I'd have said its silly for him to go before the end of the season. Hearts have won the league and simple fact is even if we make the playoffs we aren't going to win them with him in charge.

Well out his depth, should have been away at the end of last season after an abysmal mid-table finsh.

I don't subscribe to the argument that 'we're not ready to go up." Promotion brings extra revenue into the club, meaning we can budget for better players. Most of the teams who have been promoted in recent seasons have managed to consolidate their Premiership place, including Livingston, Ross Co. St Mirren and Hibs. Dundee Utd look like adding to that list.

4 hours ago, GG Riva said:

I don't subscribe to the argument that 'we're not ready to go up." Promotion brings extra revenue into the club, meaning we can budget for better players. Most of the teams who have been promoted in recent seasons have managed to consolidate their Premiership place, including Livingston, Ross Co. St Mirren and Hibs. Dundee Utd look like adding to that list.

Replied to the wrong post. 😉

To progress through the Play Offs, we probably would have to hit top form, over potentially 6 games. Tough ask, even when you on form. Think Stevie has had a fair crack at being Pars manager. Hopefully he could go back to his old job, which he was originally brought in to do. Ross has been loyal to all his managers, especially giving them time. I'm hoping they put the job out to tender, then pick the most impressive candidate. Teams stuck in a slump just now with consistent stale performances. 

10 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

He can’t survive this. 

Possibly the least controversial thing you have ever posted on here.

10 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

He can’t survive this. 

Should've stepped down at half time. 

Thought he should stay to the end of the season, but this is clearly becoming indefensible. I still dont see anyone out there who can do a job and just because you are an ex-pars player is doesn't mean you should be a shoe in. The level of performance from players across the pitch was to a man bloody shocking. I just wonder if we have too many loan players who are lacking the commitment