Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Soze

Crawford Out

Recommended Posts

Take no joy from this as he seems like a top bloke but he’s so far out his depth. Time for him to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We risk missing out on the play offs if he doesn’t go immediately. Nobody who wants the best for this club can seriously claim his time isn’t up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

We risk missing out on the play offs if he doesn’t go immediately. Nobody who wants the best for this club can seriously claim his time isn’t up. 

Who should we bring in Keyser?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, can't agree with the OP.

We finished 7th in Crawford's first half season in charge in 18/19, were still in with a decent shout of the playoffs when the league was stopped early in 2020, and are currently in 3rd place. That's improvement every season.

Crawford deserves at least until the end of term, and then take it from there. I'm confident we'll make the playoffs, and maybe we'll succeed maybe we won't. If we do make the playoffs, Crawford has earned another season IMO.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Nah, can't agree with the OP.

We finished 7th in Crawford's first half season in charge in 18/19, were still in with a decent shout of the playoffs when the league was stopped early in 2020, and are currently in 3rd place. That's improvement every season.

Crawford deserves at least until the end of term, and then take it from there. I'm confident we'll make the playoffs, and maybe we'll succeed maybe we won't. If we do make the playoffs, Crawford has earned another season IMO.


Sigh. It’s like you haven’t learnt your lesson from refusing to acknowledge AJ had to go. It’s attitudes like this that will stop our club from progressing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’re not willing to engage in a grown up conversation and instead resort to childish insults can you please leave this thread to the grown ups? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

If you’re not willing to engage in a grown up conversation and instead resort to childish insults can you please leave this thread to the grown ups? 

As soon as you address the substantive points I made instead of sighing and talking about lessons, I'll consider engaging further. For now, I'm off to drink beer and play some records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With respect, I’m not entering into a debate with someone who is drunk. I’ll discuss this with you when you’re sober. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deserves a chance to keep us in the Play Off places just now. Hearts want rid of Leslie Neilson. We dinnae want to be like that lot do we?

Edited by scottyboy
Cannae mind his forename and at least i never used Bridget, or worse Dennis.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were mince yesterday. We seem to have forgotten how to build play, use width, take shots from distance, just lump it forward. Not good enough. 

Crawford will see this season out, and rightly so. Getting rid of just now is utter guff, it isn't going to happen. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure waiting till we drop out the play offs to get rid is the smartest move tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×