Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Soze

Crawford Out

Take no joy from this as he seems like a top bloke but he’s so far out his depth. Time for him to go. 

We risk missing out on the play offs if he doesn’t go immediately. Nobody who wants the best for this club can seriously claim his time isn’t up. 

38 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

We risk missing out on the play offs if he doesn’t go immediately. Nobody who wants the best for this club can seriously claim his time isn’t up. 

Who should we bring in Keyser?

Nah, can't agree with the OP.

We finished 7th in Crawford's first half season in charge in 18/19, were still in with a decent shout of the playoffs when the league was stopped early in 2020, and are currently in 3rd place. That's improvement every season.

Crawford deserves at least until the end of term, and then take it from there. I'm confident we'll make the playoffs, and maybe we'll succeed maybe we won't. If we do make the playoffs, Crawford has earned another season IMO.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Nah, can't agree with the OP.

We finished 7th in Crawford's first half season in charge in 18/19, were still in with a decent shout of the playoffs when the league was stopped early in 2020, and are currently in 3rd place. That's improvement every season.

Crawford deserves at least until the end of term, and then take it from there. I'm confident we'll make the playoffs, and maybe we'll succeed maybe we won't. If we do make the playoffs, Crawford has earned another season IMO.

Sigh. It’s like you haven’t learnt your lesson from refusing to acknowledge AJ had to go. It’s attitudes like this that will stop our club from progressing. 

If you’re not willing to engage in a grown up conversation and instead resort to childish insults can you please leave this thread to the grown ups? 

32 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

If you’re not willing to engage in a grown up conversation and instead resort to childish insults can you please leave this thread to the grown ups? 

As soon as you address the substantive points I made instead of sighing and talking about lessons, I'll consider engaging further. For now, I'm off to drink beer and play some records.

With respect, I’m not entering into a debate with someone who is drunk. I’ll discuss this with you when you’re sober. 

Deserves a chance to keep us in the Play Off places just now. Hearts want rid of Leslie Neilson. We dinnae want to be like that lot do we?

Edited by scottyboy
Cannae mind his forename and at least i never used Bridget, or worse Dennis.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

We were mince yesterday. We seem to have forgotten how to build play, use width, take shots from distance, just lump it forward. Not good enough. 

Crawford will see this season out, and rightly so. Getting rid of just now is utter guff, it isn't going to happen. 

• Upvote 1

Not sure waiting till we drop out the play offs to get rid is the smartest move tbh.