Sign in to follow this  
Superally

The Wee Team v The Pars

Its Saturday and its derby day as the Pars minus the faithful head along to the San Starko to determine Fife's finest. Since the lino sniffers emerged from the seaside league last season they have made a positive impression on the championship and are looking strong contenders for a play off place already. With 5 games played Rovers have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 1 scoring 14 goals and conceding 5 with 10pts. They remain undefeated at home in 3rd place and have yet to lose a goal at the San Starko. Unbelievably if they win on Sat they will jump ahead of the Pars on GD. The Pars remain the only team in the championship that are unbeaten and sit top of the table with 13pts from 4 wins and a draw scoring two goals less and conceding 5. Its going to be a tough derby and sadly it will be behind closed doors which is a shame as I feel it had the potential of drawing a 7- 8k crowd celebrating a 2-1 Pars win.

Unfortunately wee team mentality has determined that PPV is priced at £14 as opposed to the standard £12 charged to everyone else. Obviously they are additional overheads in place for this game!  But this Pars fan wont be exploited out of principle and will be looking for a stream instead.  

I expect a strong Pars team to take the field, however this game might come too soon for Comrie so I'm going for:

Williams

Mayo Watson Murray Edwards

Dow Whitaker McInroy Thomas

Turner McManus

I hope we give them a doing, but they're not a bad team by all accounts. Also, hopefully it's a high scoring envounter. 

I'm not paying their £14, greedy gits. 

28 minutes ago, Superally said:

Looks like Whitaker will be out, so I suspect it will be Wilson who comes in 

Same as vs Arbroath.

i like Wilson, but he isn’t quite yet up to the standards of Whittaker. 

Team news 

Williams 

Mayo Watson Murray Edwards

Dow Wilson Turner McInroy

McManus Thomas

Subs: Comrie O'Hara McCann Bowman Fenton Murray Gill

COYP

Filthy thieving manky Kirkcaldy fuds.

I paid the £14. As Keyser said, tough times for clubs the now. I am lucky enough that £2 is affordable.

Went to log in today and my registration is not recognised.

Sent them proof of payment via PayPal. Hope they refund and that will be the end of it.

Similar thing happened for the Dumbarton game where the stream didn’t work. Left that as a donation.

****ing livid this time round. Ok, Raith TV are an amateur set up, but it beats me why all the clubs couldn’t get together and pool TV resources in the circumstances to avoid this ****.

Better not get beaten by these ****ing troglodytes now.

• Upvote 1

2-0, Frankie Musonda.

Oh well, the unbeaten run had to end sometime. Fingers crossed this just drives us on again, rather than prompting a slump.

2-0

Och well. Early days yet in terms of the league and a defeat had to come sometime.

I had better get a ****ing refund however.