Sign in to follow this  
Fifes Elite

Scotland v Israel (and v a Czech Rep XI)

Looks like the Czechs have managed to find 15 players who aren't at risk of COVID to take the place of their proper squad, who are all in quarantine. Only two of these have ever played internationally, so is say Scotland have a fantastic chance of keeping it to a 2 or 3 goal defeat!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SanguinePar said:

Looks like the Czechs have managed to find 15 players who aren't at risk of COVID to take the place of their proper squad, who are all in quarantine. Only two of these have ever played internationally, so is say Scotland have a fantastic chance of keeping it to a 2 or 3 goal defeat!

Defo putting a bet on the Czechs tbh

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Possibility of laughing myself into a coma if Scotland bottle this. 

Trying to work out if they will have a worse team than Georgia when we were pumped 3-0. I know the goalkeeper played his 1st senior game that night.   

Someone posted this on the BBC football page. " No I have not heard of half these guys either, but just try to take them seriously and not embarrass yourselves"- Czech Republic boss.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Al k said:

No surprise 1 down.

Genuine surprise, a 2-1 win. Not great for the final 90 minutes or so, but fine apart from that.

36 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Genuine surprise, a 2-1 win. Not great for the final 90 minutes or so, but fine apart from that.

I don't watch scotland that often but i thought we might have moved on slightly from players out of position, headless chickens and awful tactics.

Could have swore Mcleish was in charge still, that was awful on an epic scale.

Wish i stuck to my guns and refused to watch scotland after the spl and sfa did us over for Dundee in 2012. 

57 minutes ago, Al k said:

I don't watch scotland that often but i thought we might have moved on slightly from players out of position, headless chickens and awful tactics.

Could have swore Mcleish was in charge still, that was awful on an epic scale.

Wish i stuck to my guns and refused to watch scotland after the spl and sfa did us over for Dundee in 2012. 

I'm not sure the SFA were involved in that vote/decision?

Seen the last 15 mins and we were under the cosh for most of it seems like we rid our luck for large spells