Sign in to follow this  
SanguinePar

Well, someone's got to mention it...

There will be a few guys on this forum who'll be going into mourning for a couple of months now. 🙂

Even the most rabid anti Liverpool fans have to admit it's well deserved and long overdue. They've gone mighty close a few times in recent years, only to stumble near the finish line. Never in any danger this season.

Next season will be much harder. Every team ups their game against the reigning champions. 

Liverpool the best side in an absolutely atrocious English top flight. In that respect they are deserved champions*. 

On a separate note, the scenes on the streets of Liverpool last night were utterly despicable. I dread to think how many people will die as result of those scenes. Heartbreaking selfishness.

Edited by Keyser Soze

7 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Liverpool the best side in an absolutely atrocious English top flight. In that respect they are deserved champions*. 

On a separate note, the scenes on the streets of Liverpool last night were utterly despicable. I dread to think how many people will die as result of those scenes. Heartbreaking selfishness.

You would have thought lessons would have been learnt after the dramatic rise in cases after the athletico game.

I suspect we would have said the same about any other team in the same circumstances, given half of england have packed pretty much every beach and beauty spots when the suns out.  

5 minutes ago, Al k said:

given half of england have packed pretty much every beach and beauty spots when the suns out.  

Same happened at Portobello.  Not only an English problem, we have our idiots too.

8 hours ago, GG Riva said:

Even the most rabid anti Liverpool fans have to admit it's well deserved and long overdue. They've gone mighty close a few times in recent years, only to stumble near the finish line. Never in any danger this season.

Very well deserved.  Although you could argue that City gave the title away dropping so many points to teams youd expect them to destroy.

Well done with the "stumble near the finish line" Steven Gerrard slip reference. A cap doffed @GG Riva.

See those lovable rogues have been torching buildings now. Utter scum. 

4 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

See those lovable rogues have been torching buildings now. Utter scum. 

Gotta love em. 

I did see footage of rockets getting fired at the Liver Building. What is wrong with these cnuts?

Yet Scottish football fans will actively choose to support them. I can’t get my head round that. Why would you jump into bed with that lot? 

Agreed SP. Bawbaggery is not unique to scousers.it was just amazing to witness such stupidly.

The worst scumbaggery I have witnessed was when PSG won the first of their UAE funded Ligue 1 titles. Some genuinely terrifying moments including a car driving along the Champs Elysee getting pounced on by a mob and the windscreen broken. The "celebrations" were accompanied by rioting and criminal damage.

4 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Yet Scottish football fans will actively choose to support them. I can’t get my head round that. Why would you jump into bed with that lot? 

I don't think I'm splitting hairs here when I say that Scottish fans who "support" an English team from afar - and may even attend the odd game - don't necessarily support that team's fans, especially those which behave like complete bellends. 

When I was a kid, I used to "support" both Liverpool and Man U, partly because I liked some of their players and partly because red was my favourite colour. ☹

5 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

I don't think I'm splitting hairs here when I say that Scottish fans who "support" an English team from afar - and may even attend the odd game - don't necessarily support that team's fans, especially those which behave like complete bellends. 

When I was a kid, I used to "support" both Liverpool and Man U, partly because I liked some of their players and partly because red was my favourite colour. ☹

If you choose to support a club with such an array of complete bellends then you actively encourage the actions of said bellends. It’s inexcusable. 

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

If you choose to support a club with such an array of complete bellends then you actively encourage the actions of said bellends. It’s inexcusable. 

Keyser I think you are being unfair to G.G. I think we all support an English club of some description Man U for me when they played the football I loved to watch

But what club in the present set up does not have a bellend following  ?