Sign in to follow this  
Buffy

French Clubs Lose Appeal over Relegations

2 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Even written words can be taken out of context. Think of the amount of times you written things on here that folk have misunderstood.  

Obviously we dont know the full ins and outs of all of the SPFL discussions, but you have to feel a degree of sympathy for Jambos and Jags.  Neither club was so far adrift that the odds were completely stacked against survival. 

I feel a lot of sympathy for both clubs. It's so sad that the SPFL has presided over what is turning into a civil war. It's been badly handled from the outset.

6 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

I feel a lot of sympathy for both clubs. It's so sad that the SPFL has presided over what is turning into a civil war. It's been badly handled from the outset.

It's a total disaster and terribly handled. There was a simple solution of 14-10-10-10. Everyone's promoted if in promotion places,no relegation and the pyramid respected. But the clubs couldnt even do that. Listen to Donald Donald findlay on sportsound with levein and English and he comes across as a total ar** and all he was voting for was either a 10 team league or a 10 team league for his club.

Btw I was speaking to JG today and your name came up, he was asking after you and asked me to pass it on.

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite said:

It's a total disaster and terribly handled. There was a simple solution of 14-10-10-10. Everyone's promoted if in promotion places,no relegation and the pyramid respected. But the clubs couldnt even do that. Listen to Donald Donald findlay on sportsound with levein and English and he comes across as a total ar** and all he was voting for was either a 10 team league or a 10 team league for his club.

Btw I was speaking to JG today and your name came up, he was asking after you and asked me to pass it on.

Cheers FE.