Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Transfers / signings

20 hours ago, Rengade Master said:

Expect an offer circa £600k for Nisbet this week from Hearts!

I'd say that is a fair price given the present circumstances 

Thursday seems to be the day of choice for signings - we will see what happens tomorrow - if anything lol. 

Nisbet off to Hibs for 250k?

Good bit of business in these times and a good sell on clause?.... maybe a player from hibs on loan for next season aswell?

Good luck to the lad.

It seems like it, and in truth not unexpected. Good luck to him.

The rumour mill is rife that we are signing Declan McManus and Kevin O'Hara - its a wait and see i suppose

1 hour ago, Superally said:

It seems like it, and in truth not unexpected. Good luck to him.

The rumour mill is rife that we are signing Declan McManus and Kevin O'Hara - its a wait and see i suppose

McManus for me straight off. 

O'Hara, not so given his previous behaviour, although I won't berate him if we do sign him. 

Let’s remember o hara was a young lad and made a stupid mistake. He apologised so let’s move on... 

5 hours ago, Secure Par said:

Let’s remember o hara was a young lad and made a stupid mistake. He apologised so let’s move on... 

Yeah I said I won't berate him. 

If the manager wants him and he signs then he is good enough to wear black and white. If its a 3yr contract as suggested (which is incredibly rare) Craw must think he has some talent

23 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

nah **** the dirty Falkirk *******

To be fair he did a disability awareness course at the back of the Shiels incident. He also apologised and McGhee didn't. That's the difference for me. But he's got a fair bit of work to do regardless when he signs. 

So, he was a teenager and he said something really daft in the heat of the moment.  He then apologised, went on a disability awareness course, left Falkirk for a smaller club to kick-start his career, scores a bunch of goals, wins their player of the year and now wants to join the Pars.  Good enough for me.

Let's also remember, our chairman was front and centre in support of Dene Shiels throughout the sorry episode.  If there was any doubt over O'Hara's character, I think the club would steer well clear.  It says a lot for the player to back himself to come and join us and suggests that we, as a club, are happy that he will do well for us both on and off the park. 

He could be a great ambassador having made a very public mistake, learning from it and dealing with it head on rather than trying to run away from it or blame someone else.

• Upvote 4