Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Season Tickets

It seems that as we are moving closer to a 27 game season starting in Oct the board are now giving thought to releasing plans for  Season Tickets for the 20/21 season by the end of next week. Ross McArthur has made a statement highlighting that although fans were entitled to claim a refund for the last three home games no one has claimed compensation - and were rightly praised. I do hope that remains the case but its tough times for many at the moment and we have to understand that money is tight. Despite what will be a significantly reduced budget with only a 27 game season and fewer home games, I'll aim to buy my ST as soon as possible and hopefully other fans will do the same. COYP

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The best thing we can do in these times is purchase a season ticket.

I will be buying mine for the 1st time in 3 seasons. 

Tickets on sale now. ST's will include all BetFred matches and a free live stream feed of the match delivered by a camera system that has been installed in all championship grounds for the season

Adults £250 (for any stand)

+65 £170

Students / Disabled £170

-18 £125

-12 £18

Sadly cant seem to register on the site as it wont accept any combination of password despite it being more than 8 letters! I think its crashed - perhaps a good thing ;) COYP

First time in 12 years I’m going to buy a season ticket.

(Awaiting clarification on whether the media / bun bakers are being allowed in to the Pb ~ and completely understandable if not 😊). 

Mon the Pars 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏁

30 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Cant get a password reset for some reason. Will be renewing when the techie stuff is sorted.

There seems to be a issue regarding the passwords atm

21 hours ago, Superally said:

There seems to be a issue regarding the passwords atm

Aye I'm still having bother. I tried to go through the "contact us" section as well but no one has came back. Tried a reset again this morning with no luck. Is anyone else still having problems?

22 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Aye I'm still having bother. I tried to go through the "contact us" section as well but no one has came back. Tried a reset again this morning with no luck. Is anyone else still having problems?

Had another go this morning as well, did the same with the "contact us" section but heard nothing. Disappointing really that despite setting this up they cant seem to address the issues. I'll keep trying but it looks like it will have to wait till the club opens up before we can do anything. Shame really as I wanted to get my cash handed over early doors. 

Anyone know what's happening with the face masks too?

I bought a couple incase i need to use london transport. Were meant to be dispatched for the 15th.

I haven't had any response from the contact us section either. 

On 19/06/2020 at 15:30, Superally said:

Had another go this morning as well, did the same with the "contact us" section but heard nothing. Disappointing really that despite setting this up they cant seem to address the issues. I'll keep trying but it looks like it will have to wait till the club opens up before we can do anything. Shame really as I wanted to get my cash handed over early doors. 

The ticket site has been a joke for years.

Just a wee reminder that the ticket office is open on Friday 3rd at 10am. I'll be there to get my ticket

1010 ST sales by today, Hopefully following the clubs dabble in the transfer market that figure will be boosted. COYP

• Upvote 1