Sign in to follow this  
Buffy

SPFL Season 2019/20 Ended

Meanwhile, they appoint a taskforce to look at expanding the league, led by, wait for it, the chairpeople of the bottom club and the second bottom club. You couldn't make this up. Absolutely farcical.

• Upvote 2

No good making a protest on a messageboard.  If fans really are that disgusted, let your feet do the talking? Otherwise its all mock outrage and lip service? 

Edited by Vinnie

19 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

No good making a protest on a messageboard.  If fans really are that disgusted, let your feet do the talking? Otherwise its all mock outrage and lip service? 

Gotta be honest, right now, I'm not even sure I want to go back. What's the point? They just make up the rules as they go. We saw that when Rangers died and we're seeing it again now. I'm f***ing sick of it.

12 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

I doubt all the clubs  will still be here when we are ready to get going again

Perhaps this will serve as a reminder that Scottish football is not flush with cash, and that some folk reassess their view that simply because English clubs can splash the cash, doesnt mean our clubs can.  And that applies to whether we can sack a manager or bring in transfers to buy our way out of a poor season, or a slump?

1 minute ago, Vinnie said:

Perhaps this will serve as a reminder that Scottish football is not flush with cash, and that some folk reassess their view that simply because English clubs can splash the cash, doesnt mean our clubs can.  And that applies to whether we can sack a manager or bring in transfers to buy our way out of a poor season, or a slump?

doubt it tbh

13 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Gotta be honest, right now, I'm not even sure I want to go back. What's the point? They just make up the rules as they go. We saw that when Rangers died and we're seeing it again now. I'm f***ing sick of it.

****ing hell. Get a grip ffs. 

18 hours ago, scottyboy said:

How much does that **** in charge get paid? 

Your not going to like this, Scotty. £388k a year is the figure I've seen quoted. Plus a £90k add on bonus. 

That's about double what the UK PM gets and they're both equally useless. ☹️

16 hours ago, GG Riva said:

Your not going to like this, Scotty. £388k a year is the figure I've seen quoted. Plus a £90k add on bonus. 

That's about double what the UK PM gets and they're both equally useless. ☹️

Unlike.