Sign in to follow this  
Piracy

North West Stand

This work carried out in the North West is a great piece of work.

It's heartening that Jason Canning has a great enthusiasm for influencing the start of a real singing section within the ground. It's great that the club has supported his efforts. Safe standing on his agenda going forward. Good stuff. 

IMG_20200216_203736_802.jpg

IMG_20200216_203633_122.jpg

• Upvote 1

Looks brilliant and credit is due to the hard work by all involved. Will be interesting to see if it attracts more individuals to go to that corner

2 hours ago, Superally said:

Looks brilliant and credit is due to the hard work by all involved. Will be interesting to see if it attracts more individuals to go to that corner

That has to be a given, S'ally. If it looks superb and attractive to an auld fossil like me, I can't see how it could fail to attract some of our younger fans who still have a good singing voice. 😀

It's working in that it's bringing in a lot of teenagers but they're starting to head toward my seating area ...EEEK

But if it's a catalyst for bringing an atmosphere back on a regular basis then all good by me for sure.

always maintained NW was the place to be ! Looks Great 

Edited by Yorkie
spelling

10 hours ago, Yorkie said:

always maintained NW was the lace to be ! Looks Great 

I stood on the NW terracing for almost 30 years until the seats were put in, at which point I emigrated to the Main Stand. 😌

Nowadays, my back would kill me if I had to stand for almost 2 hours...

14 hours ago, The Beer Baron said:

What's this about standing?

Jason Canning who painted the NW and organises the displays has stated longer term he is intent on pursuing it's installation.

I flirted with it and others have said similar but I think Jason is more serious than others were. I would help him out.

15 hours ago, Piracy said:

Jason Canning who painted the NW and organises the displays has stated longer term he is intent on pursuing it's installation.

I flirted with it and others have said similar but I think Jason is more serious than others were. I would help him out.

Me too - let me know if I can help

• Upvote 1

It looks fantastic, much better than those wonky letters of the worst Pars 'chant' (read dirge) that was ever created. 

Jason and his team are due a huge amount of credit for their efforts in trying to get a bit of atmosphere going and are an asset to the club.

• Upvote 1