Sign in to follow this  
GG Riva

How Proper Fitbaw is Played

Let's hear no more pleas for summer fitbaw. Enjoy.

O fútbol da terra (@camposgallegos) tweeted at 8:59 pm on Sun, Feb 09, 2020:
Batallas en el barro.

Ventín Campo Nuevo (Palmeira-Ribeira, A Coruña)
SH Palmeira 1-1 SD Xuventu Aguiño
Tercera Galicia, Grupo 5
#futbolgallego #futbolmodesto https://t.co/5KcDDrQXPX
(https://twitter.com/camposgallegos/status/1226611723991494656?s=09)

Yup. Great way to break a leg or accidentally severely injure an opponent. ‘Real football’ indeed. If you’re an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

Yup. Great way to break a leg or accidentally severely injure an opponent. ‘Real football’ indeed. If you’re an idiot. 

Ah, you don't do irony, Keyser? And if you're going to quote me, at least get it right. The thread is titled 'proper fitbaw.' 

The use of the the upper class English adjective together with the vernacular Scots should have alerted you immediately that my post was tongue in cheek.

1 hour ago, GG Riva said:

Ah, you don't do irony, Keyser? And if you're going to quote me, at least get it right. The thread is titled 'proper fitbaw.' 

The use of the the upper class English adjective together with the vernacular Scots should have alerted you immediately that my post was tongue in cheek.

Quite. Football players suffering majors injuries is some laugh right enough. Might I suggest you grow up a little? 

Oh here we go, it's the weekend and nae proper fitbaw. It's the weather for it as well

On 14/02/2020 at 11:40, Piracy said:

Oh here we go, it's the weekend and nae proper fitbaw. It's the weather for it as well

I saw that the game at Ibrox was called off yesterday and has been rescheduled for today although Livi would have preferred it to be played tomorrow. I wonder how this would have panned out if Therangers wanted to play on Monday and Livi today? 

Looking on the bright side, if it does go ahead today and we get some more heavy rain, we might get a game similar to the one I posted at the top of this thread.

Keyser will be going into meltdown mode.... 😀

Guest The Beer Baron

Whatever is worse for Sevco, I'll get behind.