Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Transfer news

Aberdeen’s young midfielder Ethan Ross has joined Dunfermline on loan until the end of the season. Ethan started one first team game against Hibs in October 2019 and has made six appearances off the bench.

18 hours ago, The Beer Baron said:

Even if Cochrane is away, really do we need him?

Wouldnt say we need him, never stood out when he has played. 

Never heard of the Aberdeen lad, hopefully he can add more the team, other than Kiltie our loan deals have been pretty poor imo

Ethan Ross did well yesterday.

Showed a lot of good vision and touches.

He also wanted the ball. Good things potentially, but he's a young lad. 

I cant see us selling Nisbet and letting Ryan leave on loan. Highly unlikely scenario. 

10 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

letting Ryan go out on loan is a terrible decision imo

Maybe not. There maybe reasons for him not getting a game even though he appears to be fit just now. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Maybe not. There maybe reasons for him not getting a game even though he appears to be fit just now. 

You just need to look at our bench the last 2 weeks to see why it is. Not one of the options gives you hope that they will come on and grab a goal, which Andy Ryan has done quite well at, granted when he has started he hasn't been the best, similar to Ryan Wallace towards the end of his spell, I also dont think SC will be able to get anyone better than Andy Ryan in this window, we will get another untested youngster on loan if anything at all.

7 minutes ago, Piracy said:

A contract Clause based on appearances?

18 minutes ago, Al k said:

A contract Clause based on appearances?

I am not really up on all the latest developments in the game, so just want to confirm that such contracts exist? Seems odd to tie up managers with untested players. Similar rumours were there when El Bak was here on loan.

11 minutes ago, Teuchter said:

I am not really up on all the latest developments in the game, so just want to confirm that such contracts exist? Seems odd to tie up managers with untested players. Similar rumours were there when El Bak was here on loan.

I have no idea to be honest, one theory as to why a fit player has disappeared from the squad.