Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Transfer news

2 minutes ago, Teuchter said:

Don’t know much about the guy but will be interested to find out why he has gone from international tournaments to lower league Scottish football. 

Only about half of the Welsh national squad play in the top division of the league they play in (La Liga, Serie A, Premiership), so I dont imagine there are many professional Welsh keepers?   He has been round in the lower leagues of England before moving to Hamilton, so its not as though he played at the highest levels.   

Hes only had one international appearance according to Wikipedia, possibly a friendly or as a sub?  

• Upvote 1

Interesting reading his Wikipedia entry, he has had a few major injuries throughout his career, including a broken leg.

• Upvote 1

DAFC sign 21 year old Dylan Duncan, midfielder, from QPR until the end of the season.

From Rangers???? That’s both sides of the OF we’re doing business with now. Unbelievable 

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

From Rangers???? 

Disgusting!!  Sack the board!! 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Disgusting!!  Sack the board!! 

Grow up. 

We have also signed on loan Dylan Duncan a 21yr old midfielder from QPR. cant remember a Jan window where we have been as busy as this. Welcome to the Pars Dylan COYP

• Upvote 1

Yeah interesting loan signing, Dylan Duncan. Defensive midfielder. 

Daily Star reporting we've turned down £250k offer for Kevin Nesbit. 

If true, I think Id have taken that offer for Nesbit.  The longer term is more important than the present and £250k is a large sum for the club.

1 hour ago, Superally said:

We have also signed on loan Dylan Duncan a 21yr old midfielder from QPR. cant remember a Jan window where we have been as busy as this. Welcome to the Pars Dylan COYP

I posted this 5 hours ago ye ninny! 

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

If true, I think Id have taken that offer for Nesbit.  The longer term is more important than the present and £250k is a large sum for the club.

I understand that but I think we're utterly determined to hold out with Nesbit. Just maybe we've persuaded him to stay by some very good reason. Not sure what that would be obviously, but we hope. 

2 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Thank **** you're not the one making that decision then.

It maybe that the kid was hopeful of an Old Firm move.  Heard rumours that he was being watched by them recently? 

Alternatively, hes looking at Shanklands situation.  Playing regularly, banging in goals, a Scotland call up despite being a Championship player, and rumours of interest from PL clubs down south.  Apply that to Nesbit, who may not be guaranteed game time elsewhere, but might fancy his chances (if he can stay fit and scoring) of a call?  Its a long shot, but Scotland arent awash with goalscorers.

Perhaps the club have suggested that they value him more highly than £250k? Perhaps hes been told if an offer of £500k was made the club would let him have those talks?

Perhaps? Maybe?

5 minutes ago, The Beer Baron said:

Thank **** you're not the one making that decision then.

Not many clubs in Scotland that are willing or able to part with £250k?