Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Transfer news

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Sense of humour bypass. Wasn’t aware Brian was a mod on here tbh.
 

Anyone willing to own up to their over the top Nazi style moderation? 

Bump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daily Star reporting we have signed keeper from Hamilton

Dunfermline Athletic will today complete the signing of 32-year-old Wales goalkeeper Owain Fon Williams on loan from Hamilton Academical. (Daily Star, print edition)

Edited by the saline hill puma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you did any research whatsoever you’d realise he’s absolutely ****e. Hamilton fans are genuinely delighted to see the back of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s a couple of  opinions from Hamilton fans. But, yeah, IMPRESSIVE! 

D326E02F-6CED-499E-80A7-1B5E88617FE0.png

9F3CC1DE-BA30-4355-8EA9-3F8456562FFE.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has started the last three games for Accies ,  a bit odd that they are letting him go out on loan, unless .........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

If you did any research whatsoever you’d realise he’s absolutely ****e. Hamilton fans are genuinely delighted to see the back of him.

Talking to Hamilton fans on Pie n Bovril is top class research neebur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Talking to Hamilton fans on Pie n Bovril is top class research neebur.


I haven’t spoken to any Hamilton fans on P&B, neebur. I have, however, seen him play numerous times and he was nothing short of a shambles on nearly every occasion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:


I haven’t spoken to any Hamilton fans on P&B, neebur. I have, however, seen him play numerous times and he was nothing short of a shambles on nearly every occasion. 

Well neebur screenshots from Pie & Bovril suggest that was your research provided.

When have you seen him play? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Piracy said:

When have you seen him play? 


Sportscene, neebur. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Sportscene, neebur. 

Cheers neebur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see that Greg Shields has also boosted his youth squad by signing Scott Cusick a 17yr old from Celtic and Paul Allan, Matty Todd and Lewis McCann have all signed 2 yr extensions to their contracts. Good business from the Pars this transfer window imo  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Superally said:

Good to see that Greg Shields has also boosted his youth squad by signing Scott Cusick a 17yr old from Celtic and Paul Allan, Matty Todd and Lewis McCann have all signed 2 yr extensions to their contracts. Good business from the Pars this transfer window imo  

Yeah, youth development, or is it developing young players?, either way it's part of the clubs plan laid out start of last season. Planning ahead, good thing in my book and beneficial if we get it right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morton fans were laughing about Scully. Similarly Thistle fans about Devine. Then again, County fans laughed about Dow. 

 

Can't help get the feeling if the new goalie makes an early mistake in his first few games people will be quick to judge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, The Beer Baron said:

Morton fans were laughing about Scully. Similarly Thistle fans about Devine. Then again, County fans laughed about Dow. 

 

Can't help get the feeling if the new goalie makes an early mistake in his first few games people will be quick to judge.

I think the same rule should apply to Gill as it does the strikers. The jersey is his for now and the new guy needs to wait his chance. His first game back was a clean sheet.

Years and years ago Dundee fans couldn’t see the back of Ross Jack quick enough, so you never can trust fans testimonies 100%.

Don’t know much about the guy but will be interested to find out why he has gone from international tournaments to lower league Scottish football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×