the saline hill puma

Team of the decade

3 hours ago, lambo1885 said:

I went with;

Gallacher,

Woods, Morris, Rutkiewicz, McCann

Gibson, Hardie, Mason, Cardle

Kirk, Clark

I can't believe the amount of people omitting Rutkiewicz, he was strolling about with his cigar out in his 23 games he was here. Same with Mason, one of our most consistent players in the last 20 years and putting Murdoch over Gallagher :shock:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol at the suggestion Rusty would get anywhere near team of the decade. Baffling. 

Edited by Keyser Soze

16 hours ago, Digs said:

I can't believe the amount of people omitting Rutkiewicz, he was strolling about with his cigar out in his 23 games he was here. Same with Mason, one of our most consistent players in the last 20 years and putting Murdoch over Gallagher :shock:

Hardie gets all the plaudits for the that title season, but Rutkiewicz was just as important imo. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't believe Chris Smith or Jackson Longridge get in this. Martin should be a choice for left back I feel, with Morris and Ashcroft as centre half choices as well as Rusty. Martin fully deserves to be in.

On 03/12/2019 at 22:49, Keyser Soze said:

team of the decide. Baffling. 

Also baffling. 

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

Also baffling. 

Autocorrect mistakes baffle you? Given the subject of the thread I thought you may have managed to figure it out. Clearly I was mistaken. Consider it edited for your benefit. Good day. 

16 hours ago, The Beer Baron said:

I can't believe Chris Smith or Jackson Longridge get in this. Martin should be a choice for left back I feel, with Morris and Ashcroft as centre half choices as well as Rusty. Martin fully deserves to be in.

the simple answer is they both played for the club in the last decade....

Chris Smith held(he might still do) the record number of shut outs for the league I'm sure @The Bad Guy might be able to confirm.  Although he wouldn't be my choice for the team he wasn't as bad as some made out during his spell here.

Edited by the saline hill puma

3 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

Chris Smith held(he might still do) the record number of shut outs for the league I'm sure @The Bad Guy might be able to confirm.  Although he wouldn't be my choice for the team he wasn't as bad as some made out during his spell here.

This.