Sign in to follow this  
SanguinePar

New Scotland strip

I like it.  I especially like the Germany one.... perhaps if the Scotland top had more of a contrast in the hoops, white maybe?  The bands on the arms must be the adidas trend this season.  Folk seem angry about the red?  We've normally had red socks, Im not sure I see wny folk are irate

I'm really not sure why folk are getting their knickers in a twist about this. We play in blue, it's a blue shirt with a slight pattern  on it. A pattern which is way less mental than is being made out, especially when you condider some of the frankly mental designs we've had in the past.

Also, so what if there is red on the sleeves, red is one of our colours and has been part of the kit for decades.

First World Problems right enough 😊

2 hours ago, Digs said:

so what if there is red on the sleeves

Red is the colour of the rose, the rose is the symbol of England, we are selling our identity, and this is a ploy by the SFA to play on our subconcious and subliminally make us choose Britain and Brexit. 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Vinnie
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Red is the colour of the rose, the rose is the symbol of England, we are selling our identity, and this is a ploy by the SFA to play on our subconcious and subliminally make us choose Britain and Brexit. 🤔🤔🤔

😂😂😂

personally not a fan of the top. Will probably end up getting one for the kids Xmas when im at the airport on Wednesday though.

Really annoying that the shorts and top is a different shade of blue for some reason

10 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

Really annoying that the shorts and top is a different shade of blue for some reason

Not physically seen it yet, but maybe it looks like that way because of the different materials theyve used?  Although Im thinking that the Navy shade on the front is also different from the back, and the back matches the shorts? 

Edited by Vinnie

9 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Not physically seen it yet, but maybe it looks like that way because of the different materials theyve used?  Although Im thinking that the Navy shade on the front is also different from the back, and the back matches the shorts? 

not sure, will get a closer look when im in JD Sport on Wednesday morning. Just looks really cheap

I have read that when you take the soundwaves on the shirt and feed them back through a computer based recording module, it will play “we’re shlte and we know we are”

I have seen a lot worse, and from a distance it doesn’t look too much different from the current one.

If Adidas did suddenly pull an all time classic out of the bag, at the current moment, it would be nothing more than turd polishing exercise  given the team that will adorn it.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Teuchter said:

If Adidas did suddenly pull an all time classic out of the bag, at the current moment, it would be nothing more than turd polishing exercise  given the team that will adorn it.

Thats a bit harsh considering our recent result against the mighty San Marino

22 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Shorts should be white. Top itself isn't that bad imo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lambo1885 said:

Shorts should be white. 

I concur.  Always white shorts when I was a lad, with red socks.