Sign in to follow this  
GG Riva

No Deal or Remain?

I'm firmly in the remain camp, I honestly don't think people were fully informed of the issues in an utterly dreadful campaign from both sides - especially leave, but people know better now. Some people may not change their views and equally I haven't. There has been nothing that has remotely convinced me that we would be better off going through a Brexit either deal or no deal. Johnston, Gove, Fox and their rightwing cartel all told us there would be people knocking at the doors with trade deals yet we have to see any. Running cap in hand to America as the saviour hardly inspires me. And this cartel just cant wait to sell out our NHS. So I remain firmly in the remain camp and it gives me every reason to support a move to a devolved UK and a independent Scotland

44 minutes ago, Superally said:

I honestly don't think people were fully informed of the issues in an utterly dreadful campaign from both sides 

Probably because there is no modern day precedence of a country leaving a union.  There is no basis to gauge how it pan out, the best our politicians can do is set out a range of scenarios that they hope to achieve.  

Polls and their data can be manipulated to fit an agenda.  

If Im a Brexiteer I target my polling at villages and smaller towns where the population may be aging?  Or I target industrial towns where factories are closing because grants have been provided to move to other EU sites.

If Im a Remainer, I target Scotland, or cosmopolitan cities, or perhaps the south coast ferry ports, where free trade has increased job security?

As an aside, the odds of a Deal are improving.