Sign in to follow this  
Superally

Celtic v Pars

I would play 4-5-1 -- with Coley on the left and Dow on the right. Beadling and Paton as defensive midfielders. Turner supporting Nisbet up front.

I assume that they may have to find a replacement for Murray? One from Morrison, Lang or Devine. 

Good luck to the team tomm and what an experience for the younger players to prove themselves against that lot.

A good quote “hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard enough”

If we could go 4-0 up at half time then hold on for the 2nd half😅

• Upvote 1

Im thinking Craw will go for a similar team as last week and guessing that Murray will be fit and will go with a 4 5 1

Scully

Comrie Ashcroft Murray Martin

Dow Paton Beadling Turner Coley

Nisbet

Official team news

Scully

Comrie Ashcroft Morrison Martin

Dow Paton Beadling Turner Edwards

Nisbet

Subs McGill: Gill, Ryan, McGill, Coley, Devine, Todd, McCann

Great performances, especially from an immense Lewis Martin but also Beadling, Nisbet, Ashcroft, Morrison and Ryan when he came on. Two goals conceded, one a cross and one a deflected daisy cutter. Celtic hit the post and Scully had a few good saves from long range shots but other than that we were worthy of taking it to extra time I reckon. Would like to see the clip on Ashcroft's heels at the end again but we didn't exactly get any 50/50 or even 60/40 decisions today. The "take one for the team" foul on the half way line we didn't get and then penalising Coley when Ajer went down awkwardly were particularly awful. Lots of positives but I hope that hasn't taken too much out of the boys today with United next week.

• Upvote 3

Great performance by the sounds of it. My biggest fear was a confidence sapping drubbing, but this will hopefully have the opposite effect.

• Upvote 1

Great performance but sadly we were no match for Celtic's John Beaton, if either of our penalty shouts were for the home team guaranteed they would have been given.  Dow and Nesbit were kicked up and down the park and got nothing.  A Pars just had to look at a Celtic player the wrong way to get booked.

• Upvote 2

Just watched the highlights on COW's, Some fantastic performances there. Good to see that there were a lot of praise for the team and when they walked off the park you know there was nothing more to give. Good to see that Craw also played some of the youngsters and the experience gained will serve them well. While I wasn't at the game there was deserved praise for Morrison, Ashcroft, Martin, Beadling and Nisbet. It must have been difficult to pick a MOM. 

Have to say I have been impressed with Martin this season. I thought after last years injury where he was out for a virtual season that he would have been off loaded. The season before I thought he was turned too easily, caught out of position and used his hands too often to pull players back. However he has been steadfast this season and has been very consistent thus far. Good decision by Craw and nice to be proved wrong. More of the same please