For QoS apparently. AJ must have liked the look of the lad at EEP! 

Will defo score tomorrow if he plays

Bad signing for them. Loads of ability, lack of desire as witnessed in a troublesome team that he played for last season. 

Will learn plenty playing with Dobbie.

Hope it works out for him, just not against us.

The news puts me neither up nor down.

Saying that, if he scores against the Pars I will no doubt spend several minutes calling him all the abusive names under the sun.

This the type of signing that could bite us on the ar** today. 

I reckon he knows whats said about him by Pars fans.  Thats hes a Judas, that he was greedy, and disrespectful, and how last season he was a wage thief and blah blah blah.  If he has anything about him at all, any pride whatsoever, he'll be right up for today.

I think with Dobbie (when he is fit) playing along side him he will score 10+ a season much in the same way he did with Moff. Might be a decent signing for AJ

2 hours ago, Vinnie said:

This the type of signing that could bite us on the ar** today. 

I reckon he knows whats said about him by Pars fans.  Thats hes a Judas, that he was greedy, and disrespectful, and how last season he was a wage thief and blah blah blah.  If he has anything about him at all, any pride whatsoever, he'll be right up for today.

Exactly how many fans have that opinion - not shared by me or many I know.

According to team sheet he is starting today.

27 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Exactly how many fans have that opinion - not shared by me or many I know.

According to team sheet he is starting today.

A few folk made comments like that on here last season.  I remember folk being ****ed at his decision to leave after the League One win.  Not gonna search threads about Faiss, but last season folk were more than a little disappointed by his efforts last season.

These discussions are inevitable but seriously this guy is way overrated. Out of the 6 or 7 seasons he's been here he shone one season, in the 3rd teir of our league setup. I don't understand the obsession with him. 

I'm only interested in our current players. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/08/2019 at 11:50, Vinnie said:

I reckon he knows whats said about him by Pars fans. 

I hope so. The boy's murder.

I've said it since day one, and I was told I was talking rubbish and I've been proven right. He's got loads of tehcnical ability but little to no idea how to play the game. His awareness is poor, his decision  making is poor, and he gets by, by scoring the odd worldie when  people forget how woeful he is for a few weeks. 

As @Piracy says, he's had one good season. Credit where it's due he scored a lot of goals that year, however, that was in the thrid tier and due in no small part to Moffat, and the service from Paton and Cardle. 

I think if he plays alongside Dobbie, he will get the odd goal and should learn from him, but I genuinely don't see why folk seem to worship the ground he walks on. He scored one goal last year, ONE! The boy is League One or Two level at best. I genuinely expected him to turn up at Kelty or somewhere similar, as I can't see what he offers at this level, at all.

Aside from that, the petted lip when he didnt start becasue his maw came to see him play despite being told he needs to sign a contract to do so, which he didn't, instead signing for Dundee for £100 a week more than we were offering, then mugging off the support at the official club POTY to 'go on  holiday' is behaviour that should have seen him get absolute pelters. Then we produce that cringe-inducing video on his return.

When you think about the stick that some others have recieved from our support despite contributing exponentially more to the club, this ridiculous hero worship of a dud is mind-blowing.

• Upvote 5