Sign in to follow this  
Superally

QoS v Pars

First away game of the season to QoS and our first Sat game. This should be interesting game not only because of ex pars players in Paton and Mercer but also of the ex-Pars management team of Alan Johnston and Sandy Clark. They also arguably have the best striker in the division in Dobbie, albeit he has yet to score as Queens could only manage a 0-0 at Arbroath last week.  While the Pars also drew against Dundee we should take confidence from our first half performance. Equally Craw should be very familiar with Johnston's "Plan A" style of play. We all know there was never a "Plan B". Even though Turner is back from suspension I think Craw will start with a similar starting 11 to last week, so Im going for a 2-1 Pars win and team line up of: 

Scully

Comrie Ashcroft Murray Martin

Dow Paton Beadling Coley

Nisbet Ryan

I expect it'll be the same eleven as last week, son Id swap Ryan for McCann.  At the very least, they deserve it for the shift they all put in.  

6 minutes ago, Superally said:

Heard that Dobbie is injured. Away win :)

Time to change my prediction league prediction!! 

Looks to be a familiar story. Dominate the first half, lose the second half. 

Look forward to hearing from those that are there. Would be happy with a draw right now.

Sounds Like a bad neck injury, Hopefully a quick recovery, seemed to concede a lot of possession and ground before they scored but we picked up again once Coley came on for Ryan. Glad we took a point albeit I would have been more happier with the 3.

33 minutes ago, Superally said:

Sounds Like a bad neck injury, Hopefully a quick recovery, seemed to concede a lot of possession and ground before they scored but we picked up again once Coley came on for Ryan. Glad we took a point albeit I would have been more happier with the 3.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. Fingers crossed he's ok.

An away point doesn't seem a bad result tbh, but having led it's definitely a bit disappointing.

Glad to hear that Coley came on, would prefer him as the starter there, so hopefully he's back next week.