The Bad Guy

Playing squad 2019/20

If SC brings in players that are hungry and have passion in every game then that’s all I want to see. 

• Like 1

Just now, Secure Par said:

If SC brings in players that are hungry and have passion in every game then that’s all I want to see. 

As long as we get a few goals amd and a few wins too?

If you have a positive team that want to work hard for each other then you just have to fine tune them into believing in themselves and be winners. 

44 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

If you have a positive team that want to work hard for each other then you just have to fine tune them into believing in themselves and be winners. 

So talent is irrelevant?

Chairman Ross at the meet the manager night indicated that they had already signed 5 players with two already announced, The others they couldn't say due to contractual issues with their clubs. I just wondered if perhaps the play offs were part of the "contractual reasons" and players will be announced shortly?

3 hours ago, Superally said:

Chairman Ross at the meet the manager night indicated that they had already signed 5 players with two already announced, The others they couldn't say due to contractual issues with their clubs. I just wondered if perhaps the play offs were part of the "contractual reasons" and players will be announced shortly?

Possibly, although it is equally likely that their contracts with their current clubs haven't expired yet.

Anyone fancy done idle speculation?  I wouldn't mind Kris Doolan in as one of the experienced heads.

8 hours ago, The Bad Guy said:

Possibly, although it is equally likely that their contracts with their current clubs haven't expired yet.

Anyone fancy done idle speculation?  I wouldn't mind Kris Doolan in as one of the experienced heads.

When I heard he'd been released I was all over that, he'd be fantastic up front. He'll also be I'm sure in high demand, wouldn't surprise me if Dundee Utd go for him if they fail to stay up.

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 22:37, The Bad Guy said:

I think we might end up with Darian MacKinnon from Hamilton

Edited by the saline hill puma

26 minutes ago, The Bad Guy said:

Hope not.  He's a thug.

Most thought that of Jason Talbot and he turned out to be not too shabby for us? 

7 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Most thought that of Jason Talbot and he turned out to be not too shabby for us? 

Fair point.  Maybe my opinion of McKinnon is coloured by the first time I saw him play for Clydebank in the juniors against Arthurlie where he stuck the head on an Arthurlie centre half.  I don't rate McKinnon as a footballer tbh.

On another note Dundee's released list includes Vincent and El Bakhtaoui...

40 minutes ago, The Bad Guy said:

Fair point.  Maybe my opinion of McKinnon is coloured by the first time I saw him play for Clydebank in the juniors against Arthurlie where he stuck the head on an Arthurlie centre half.  I don't rate McKinnon as a footballer tbh.

On another note Dundee's released list includes Vincent and El Bakhtaoui...

No real surprise.  Wish them both well.  Big summer for both of them.