The Bad Guy

Playing squad 2019/20

The club have announced that Ryan Scully, Cammy Gill, Lewis Martin and Paul Allan have signed new deals for the coming season.

Also seem to have signed a young lad called Thomas Bragg from Southampton.  Anyone know anything about it?  Think he played as a Trialist against Hibs in the reserves.

Never heard of him, but I will say that a Southampton youth or reserve player holds more appeal than anyone we might be trying to steal guys from our rivals.  

I was at the Hibs reserve game. Don't recall anyone standing out for us. Should be noted I was half canned though. Any idea where he plays?

Glad to get Scully signed up, dont think he is much better than Robinson but Craw clearly preferred him and he is decent enough keeper and Gill is a decent back-up. Hopefully Lewis Martin has better luck with injuries and is good back up cover for either right or left back

Tried to Google Thomas Bragg - nothing to indicate his age or position. 

14 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Never heard of him, but I will say that a Southampton youth or reserve player holds more appeal than anyone we might be trying to steal guys from our rivals.  

I think Falkirk fans were saying something similar about getting Reuben Sammut on loan from Chelsea and he turned out to be one of the worst of Hartley's duds. Not saying this guy will be awful or having a go at him or not giving him a chance but just making sure people temper their expectations a bit.

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I think Falkirk fans were saying something similar about getting Reuben Sammut on loan from Chelsea and he turned out to be one of the worst of Hartley's duds. Not saying this guy will be awful or having a go at him or not giving him a chance but just making sure people temper their expectations a bit.

He is brought in to be with the reserve squad so doubt many will see much of him this season

4 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Tried to Google Thomas Bragg - nothing to indicate his age or position. 

Tried the same and pretty much the only thing I found was a tweet from Eastleigh Academy saying he was a successful graduate because he moved onto Southampton.  Skinny blonde guy.

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

just making sure people temper their expectations a bit.

I dont have much in the way of expectations for this coming season.  Better than seventh would be a start. 

6 minutes ago, The Bad Guy said:

Tried the same and pretty much the only thing I found was a tweet from Eastleigh Academy saying he was a successful graduate because he moved onto Southampton.  Skinny blonde guy.

Yeah, thats all I found too. 

1 hour ago, the saline hill puma said:

Ryan Dow signed from Peterhead on 1 year deal

Not sure about this one.  Played a couple of games for Ross County in the Championship last season, and must have moved just before the end of summer transfer window.  Wonder what the reason for that might be?  

19 hours ago, The Bad Guy said:

The club have announced that Ryan Scully, Cammy Gill, Lewis Martin and Paul Allan have signed new deals for the coming season.

Also seem to have signed a young lad called Thomas Bragg from Southampton.  Anyone know anything about it?  Think he played as a Trialist against Hibs in the reserves.

He did, match report here: https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Reserves_v_Hibernian&ID=11196