Sign in to follow this  
Stanza

DADSC - Bucket Collection on Saturday

At the Falkirk match on Saturday, we are holding a bucket collection to raise funds for Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters' Club (DADSC). But we need volunteers. The more collectors we have, the more money will be raised.

If you can help, even for a short time, please be at the Club Shop entrance between 1.45 and 2.15, where I will issue you with a DADSC hi-vis vest and a bucket. You will be given instructions on where to stand to collect from supporters, and where to return the buckets.

We would also like some people to help collect at half-time outside the catering stalls in the Norrie, North-West and Main Stands. If you are willing to do this, please let me know on the day.

And even if you can't shake a bucket, please give generously on Saturday!

CBPA8883 (2).jpg

14713719_889735457792987_1877783978289522108_n (2).jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Please remember to bring some spare cash with you tomorrow, to put in the DADSC buckets before the game and/or at half-time. 

If you would like to shake a bucket, please be at the Club Shop entrance between 1.45 and 2.15, where you will get your DADSC hi-vis vest and a bucket. You will be given instructions on where to stand to collect from supporters, and where to return the buckets.

We'll also have a stall in the concourse of the Norrie McCathie stand, selling DADSC keyrings, candles, badges and other DADSC merchandise, all at knock-down prices.

Every penny will go to improving the facilities at EEP for our fans with a disabilities. We're really appreciative of the generous support given by Pars fans in the last few years. Let's keep it going tomorrow.

I will donate a few quid in the passing. I always do with the various buckets for local teams etc.

I'm not very good at shaking buckets though as I can't give up myself for that when I'm busy drinking beer in Charlie D's, which I do purely to put money into the club you understand.

Good luck with the initiative.

Thanks Piracy. Hopefully you'll spot someone with a bucket somewhere to collect your money.

Pars fans have learned in the last few years that going to EEP on a matchday is expensive, but it is amazing how a couple of quid from lots of people mounts up -

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stanza said:

Thanks Piracy. Hopefully you'll spot someone with a bucket somewhere to collect your money.

Pars fans have learned in the last few years that going to EEP on a matchday is expensive, but it is amazing how a couple of quid from lots of people mounts up -

I will seek out the bucketeers Stanza.

I always put something in.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to all the Dunfermline (and Falkirk!) fans who contributed £663 yesterday to DADSC's 1st Floor Access Fund. HMRC will eventually add 25% to that through the Gift Aid Small Donations Scheme. 

We also raised £82 on the merchandise stall, so we hope you think you got value for your purchases. 

Well done to everyone who helped, in particular bucket collectors Adam, Bob, Clover, Elaine, John B, John F, John S, Nicola, Paul, Roger, Russell, Stephen and Wullie ;our super salesmen Mike and Stuart; and our cash counters Jean and Jim.

If you missed out on contributing, you can donate online at any time to the DADSC bank account at:
Sort code – 80-06-55
Account- 0602 8646
Please mark the payment “DONATION”.

• Upvote 2