7 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Whats so welcome is that the obvious stuff that we saw under AJ is acted upon much quicker, so if a gap appears it’s plugged, shapes are changed, subs are used, there’s no fear on making decisions and changing things.  AJ was open about saying that he felt he’d find his best 11 and leave them on as long as possible.  We now seem much more adaptable to the opposition.

That came across in SCs post match interview on Saturday where he talked about what he changed and why during the game.

9 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

A lot of Dunfermline fans looking very silly now. 

None more so than the one who reacted to the appointment of the new management team with the following I would imagine.

“kinda gutted that my last Pars game will be a 0-0 draw with Ayr but thems the breaks I suppose. 

Switch off the lights when you're done, folks.” 

He is probably just happy to have been proved wrong however.
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Teuchter said:

None more so than the one who reacted to the appointment of the new management team with the following I would imagine.

“kinda gutted that my last Pars game will be a 0-0 draw with Ayr but thems the breaks I suppose. 

Switch off the lights when you're done, folks.” 

He is probably just happy to have been proved wrong however.

I mean, the only thing embarrassing here is you've taken that post seriously. You should delete your post quickly because it makes you look very foolish. 

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

I mean, the only thing embarrassing here is you've taken that post seriously. You should delete your post quickly because it makes you look very foolish. 

Irony.... that and your absence from that post for several weeks until we started this winning run. 😉

1 hour ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Irony.... that and your absence from that post for several weeks until we started this winning run. 😉

Obviously I appreciate you keeping tracks on my movements but I have a busy life outside this forum and there will be periods of time when I'm absent.