Sign in to follow this  
Piracy

Pars Season

Starts next Saturday, we now have to get our collective ar$e in gear and get behind the team. Pul together rather than bickering.

I knew Falkirk would come away under Ray McKinnon, but it's about what we do.

Inverness at home, Ayr away, Partick at home and Queen of the South away. Most difficult game for me is Ayr away. I live in hope.

Regardless what happens COYP

Big game imo but we have said this a few times already this season..ICT  are mediocre, if we can't beat a mediocre team in what is a massive game then surely folk have to admit we are in a relegation scrap. Big pressure, I will be there.

Charlied's before etc

• Like 1

I really hope a Pars win. SC has had a wee break to work with the team.

On the other hand I’m away to Dingwall to watch wee secure play so will be looking for the result!

We can win but it will come down to the players to attitude, it shouldn't be on the fans who have been largely supportive throughout games all season, its on the players now to give something back.

The first half vs County was a start and hopefully they take confidence from that into this weeks game.

It’s a vital game , no doubt about it - will shape the rest of our season.

in hospitality this week so will be restraining my language in the comfy seats.....

4 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

it shouldn't be on the fans who have been largely supportive throughout games all season

Is that a joke?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

We can win but it will come down to the players to attitude, it shouldn't be on the fans who have been largely supportive throughout games all season, its on the players now to give something back.

The first half vs County was a start and hopefully they take confidence from that into this weeks game.

I think the players now have to find that extra gear and inspiration. The fans will repond in a positive manner.

Biggest issue for me regarding fans and providing support is the fact lots are obviously choosing not to go.

When our backs are against the wall that is exactly when we should be turning up.

On 10/02/2019 at 13:06, Fifes Elite said:

Big pressure, I will be there.

Charlied's before etc

Your round

10 hours ago, Piracy said:

I think the players now have to find that extra gear and inspiration. The fans will repond in a positive manner.

Biggest issue for me regarding fans and providing support is the fact lots are obviously choosing not to go.

When our backs are against the wall that is exactly when we should be turning up.

That's a issue for every club that are having a bad season, people find other stuff to do. When you are not enjoying it, no point in continuing to go for what they see as a waste of £20.

Its not just a Dunfermline issue and they will likely come back when things pick up, just the way football works for some people.

3 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

That's a issue for every club that are having a bad season, people find other stuff to do. When you are not enjoying it, no point in continuing to go for what they see as a waste of £20.

Its not just a Dunfermline issue and they will likely come back when things pick up, just the way football works for some people.

Yeah people are entitled to choose their time. 

I'm just a saddo who prefers match day ritual rather than going shopping 🙂

• Upvote 1