So today's statement from the Club announcing the departure of the management team was issued (on Twitter at least), nearly 2 hours after the story broke elsewhere.

I don't think it reflects well on the Board that the statement almost looks like an afterthought because someone else got in first.

Of course, that may not be the chain of events, but RockSport got info from somewhere, even before the mainstream media got hold if it.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.  Not delighted that AJ has gone.  I'm grateful for what he has done, and hoped he'd turn it around, but clearly things not working out this season.

Hopefully this decision works out for all parties.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Beer Baron said:

Think it was mentioned elsewhere that it could have been his agent that leaked this. If true (or not) agents can be utter scum.

It's a possibility.  Surely you would have a statement ready to release if you knew you were about to sack your manager though?

Parting of the ways would suggest a mutual agreement, Possibly a small package went with him

• Like 1

For a spell there was no such thing as a sacking, it was always a parting of ways by mutual consent.

Its certainly wrong that the announcement was made via a two bit garden shed radio station. Someone at the club wanted to show their worth.  I blame social media for creating an ego driven society where we all have something to say for likes and shares.

The first announcement should have been via the club website and media channels.

• Upvote 1

It's really pretty obvious who the leak is. He shouldn't even be in a position of power at our club anyway but that's what happens when vultures swoop in when a club is on its knees. 

• Like 1

Not sure how it was leaked, all pure conjecture in reality. However it is poor show.

Agents are often guilty as suggested.

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

It's really pretty obvious who the leak is. He shouldn't even be in a position of power at our club anyway but that's what happens when vultures swoop in when a club is on its knees. 

Not obvious to me and I’m sure a few others.  Who you on about?

21 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Please elaborate. I'd also like to know.. 😉😁

Thought @Keyser Soze wanted his account deleted? He is in the huff about Jackie's involvement and says he wont be back. 

I think he was attention seeking.

9 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Thought @Keyser Soze wanted his account deleted? He is in the huff about Jackie's involvement and says he wont be back. 

I think he was attention seeking.

He isn't getting it deleted. Also he is an attention seeker, and he gets the attention.

On 09/01/2019 at 23:03, Keyser Soze said:

It's really pretty obvious who the leak is. 

I think I know who you're on about.